Ford Forums banner

Ba Gt Mkii Sets New Record

3K views 15 replies 6 participants last post by  jimt3te50 
#1 ·
yes the slowest recorded time at the plex by a BA GT15.00,that was the best time the GT did unfortunatley i didnt get a chance to get down the track,we had a rain delay and just after the restart a young lady in a GTS commodore lost control and hit the wall just before the time clock shes fine but the car is f##k so we went home after that.

#5 ·
GT Johnny said:
yes the slowest recorded time at the plex by a BA GT15.00,that was the best time the GT did unfortunatley i didnt get a chance to get down the track,we had a rain delay and just after the restart a young lady in a GTS commodore lost control and hit the wall just before the time clock shes fine but the car is f##k so we went home after that.
Just remember we all started with a record slow time and look how far weve come. :hy:

#7 ·
Fordy said:
So true.....................

ready for tommoro night?? if the air temp is anything like tonight, it should be good.
Yeah all ready,simon reckons that the cut off is 12.99 so it will be interesting to say the least. :whoaa:

#8 ·
GTP-330 said:
Oh damn johny, show me some stats mate ill see if i can help see what happened :D
Hi GTP- 330 , I know what happened i stuffed up in my gear changes and didint dump the clutch i was very nervous as it was my first time down the plex since i rolled the MKI last year.my times @ 60' 2.579sec , 330' 6.670,sec 660' speed 121.80kph. crap hey! 1 RAPID GT, lucky for me that rapid is the what the colour is called.

#9 ·
GT Johnny said:
Hi GTP- 330 , I know what happened i stuffed up in my gear changes and didint dump the clutch i was very nervous as it was my first time down the plex since i rolled the MKI last year.my times @ 60' 2.579sec , 330' 6.670,sec 660' speed 121.80kph. crap hey! 1 RAPID GT, lucky for me that rapid is the what the colour is called.
Looks like you'll have to come down with us next time and try again.........

#10 ·
Fordy said:
Looks like you'll have to come down with us next time and try again.........

And you too matey,afterthe new tunes of course. :hy: Oh by the way sorry i didn't say seeya yesterday i was tied up sortin out a certain GT-P

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.