Ba Gt Mkii Sets New Record - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Australian Ford's Discussion > FPV & Tickford Forum
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

FPV & Tickford Forum GT, GT-P and all FPV Discussions. Formerly Tickford.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-10-2005, 00:52   #1 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 65
frown Ba Gt Mkii Sets New Record

yes the slowest recorded time at the plex by a BA GT15.00,that was the best time the GT did unfortunatley i didnt get a chance to get down the track,we had a rain delay and just after the restart a young lady in a GTS commodore lost control and hit the wall just before the time clock shes fine but the car is f##k so we went home after that.
GT Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 03-10-2005, 01:15   #2 (permalink)
walking power
 
Fordy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: who cares
Posts: 3,035
Re: Ba Gt Mkii Sets New Record

Mate there always tommoro night.......

i might be heading down in the next couple of weeks anyway, if you want to go again.
__________________
Fordy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2005, 01:40   #3 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 65
Re: Ba Gt Mkii Sets New Record

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fordy
Mate there always tommoro night.......

i might be heading down in the next couple of weeks anyway, if you want to go again.
lov to get down tommorow to much sh#t to do but i will pm u next time we go.
GT Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2005, 05:22   #4 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Xtreme F6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Sideways In the F6
Age: 40
Posts: 2,370
Re: Ba Gt Mkii Sets New Record

Quote:
Originally Posted by GT Johnny
lov to get down tommorow to much sh#t to do but i will pm u next time we go.
Oh damn johny, show me some stats mate ill see if i can help see what happened :D
Xtreme F6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2005, 05:46   #5 (permalink)
GEARBOX WRECKER
 
GT-P 738's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Pretty Quick GT-P
Age: 45
Posts: 475
Re: Ba Gt Mkii Sets New Record

Quote:
Originally Posted by GT Johnny
yes the slowest recorded time at the plex by a BA GT15.00,that was the best time the GT did unfortunatley i didnt get a chance to get down the track,we had a rain delay and just after the restart a young lady in a GTS commodore lost control and hit the wall just before the time clock shes fine but the car is f##k so we went home after that.
Just remember we all started with a record slow time and look how far weve come.
__________________
GT-P Blood Orange Manual
13.17@106.38 271.9 RWKW'S Tuned by Simon from
Xtreme Ford Tuning

"Hate it or love it,the underdog's on top"
Standard Headers and Rubber & More to Come.
04 Focus Zetec R
YELLOW GLOW XB GT
GT-P 738 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2005, 05:56   #6 (permalink)
walking power
 
Fordy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: who cares
Posts: 3,035
Re: Ba Gt Mkii Sets New Record

Quote:
Originally Posted by GT-P 738
Just remember we all started with a record slow time and look how far weve come.
So true.....................

ready for tommoro night?? if the air temp is anything like tonight, it should be good.
__________________
Fordy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2005, 16:20   #7 (permalink)
GEARBOX WRECKER
 
GT-P 738's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Pretty Quick GT-P
Age: 45
Posts: 475
Re: Ba Gt Mkii Sets New Record

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fordy
So true.....................

ready for tommoro night?? if the air temp is anything like tonight, it should be good.
Yeah all ready,simon reckons that the cut off is 12.99 so it will be interesting to say the least.
__________________
GT-P Blood Orange Manual
13.17@106.38 271.9 RWKW'S Tuned by Simon from
Xtreme Ford Tuning

"Hate it or love it,the underdog's on top"
Standard Headers and Rubber & More to Come.
04 Focus Zetec R
YELLOW GLOW XB GT
GT-P 738 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2005, 17:42   #8 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 65
Re: Ba Gt Mkii Sets New Record

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTP-330
Oh damn johny, show me some stats mate ill see if i can help see what happened :D
Hi GTP- 330 , I know what happened i stuffed up in my gear changes and didint dump the clutch i was very nervous as it was my first time down the plex since i rolled the MKI last year.my times @ 60' 2.579sec , 330' 6.670,sec 660' speed 121.80kph. crap hey! 1 RAPID GT, lucky for me that rapid is the what the colour is called.
GT Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2005, 23:27   #9 (permalink)
walking power
 
Fordy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: who cares
Posts: 3,035
Re: Ba Gt Mkii Sets New Record

Quote:
Originally Posted by GT Johnny
Hi GTP- 330 , I know what happened i stuffed up in my gear changes and didint dump the clutch i was very nervous as it was my first time down the plex since i rolled the MKI last year.my times @ 60' 2.579sec , 330' 6.670,sec 660' speed 121.80kph. crap hey! 1 RAPID GT, lucky for me that rapid is the what the colour is called.
Looks like you'll have to come down with us next time and try again.........
__________________
Fordy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2005, 06:58   #10 (permalink)
GEARBOX WRECKER
 
GT-P 738's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Pretty Quick GT-P
Age: 45
Posts: 475
Re: Ba Gt Mkii Sets New Record

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fordy
Looks like you'll have to come down with us next time and try again.........

And you too matey,afterthe new tunes of course. Oh by the way sorry i didn't say seeya yesterday i was tied up sortin out a certain GT-P
__________________
GT-P Blood Orange Manual
13.17@106.38 271.9 RWKW'S Tuned by Simon from
Xtreme Ford Tuning

"Hate it or love it,the underdog's on top"
Standard Headers and Rubber & More to Come.
04 Focus Zetec R
YELLOW GLOW XB GT
GT-P 738 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Australian Ford's Discussion > FPV & Tickford Forum



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Thanks Team GT.....and sad BA XR8 Aeron Australian Falcons 7 07-19-2004 05:08
BA GT....Problems and more issues..... firefox7 FPV & Tickford Forum 59 02-29-2004 07:23
BA GT production LuKeY General Tech 1 02-27-2004 18:54
First Ford GT to go on sale next month RPO83 Ford Worldwide News 0 07-09-2003 06:32
GT review BOF FPV & Tickford Forum 61 04-27-2003 23:08

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 14:56.



Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
Garage Plus vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.