Ford Forums banner

Ba Gt Stripes

2K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  lightning strike 
#1 ·
I am just about to purchase a WINTER WHITE BA GT as was wonder if anybody has got or knows if you can get BLACK STRIPES instead of BLUE as i think BLACK would look better.

#2 ·
You might be able to get,after market black stripes, but the white comes only with blue stripes from FPV,which is a much better looking color option i would have thought.
Cheers John

#3 ·
Yes, Blue is the only option from FPV for $900 (if your getting a GT instead of a GTP). Aussie Pete got after market stripes for $150. Sound like a better bet to me is to get after market stripes in the colour you want!

#4 ·
The white GTP with stripes looks great parked but is almost invisible on the road.
There is one around here I have seen several times and I never pick it until it has gone past. It looks like a fairmont with a wing.
The white colour seems to hide the bulge and other "GT" characteristics.
Usually I can spot a GT at 1000 miles with my eyes closed........
But maybe stealth is what you are looking for.

#5 ·
Re: Re: Ba Gt Stripes

eightoftwelve said:
Yes, Blue is the only option from FPV for $900 (if your getting a GT instead of a GTP). Aussie Pete got after market stripes for $150. Sound like a better bet to me is to get after market stripes in the colour you want!
I'm just about to order a Silver GT...and am wondering about the stripes....I dont want to pay an arma nad a leg for what seems to be just stickers.

does anyone know who does these things after market

#6 ·

flappist said:
The white GTP with stripes looks great parked but is almost invisible on the road.
There is one around here I have seen several times and I never pick it until it has gone past. It looks like a fairmont with a wing.
The white colour seems to hide the bulge and other "GT" characteristics.
Usually I can spot a GT at 1000 miles with my eyes closed........
But maybe stealth is what you are looking for.
i see what u r getting at but no matter what colour the GT is, it will still stand out. Oh and just for the record, i can spot a GT from 2000 miles blindfolded!!

#11 ·

GTP 320 said:
You might be able to get,after market black stripes, but the white comes only with blue stripes from FPV,which is a much better looking color option i would have thought.
Cheers John
I saw a picture on the net , but i can't remember where i saw it, it is a ford picture. (Lion tamer) with the GT on the backed track and it is white with black stripes looks awesome.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.