Ford Forums banner

Bagging other members

3K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  AU1XLS 
#1 ·
Guy's and Girls.

It has been bought to my attention that over the past weeks there has been some bagging of other forum members that have a passion for a particular model of car.

Now no names need to be mentioned but i am formally apologising to any member if i have insulted or in any way upset due to the nature of any of my posts.

This was and is never my intention,i enjoy the forums and my cars, be it my model of car or any other.

Regards

Matt

#3 ·
GT-P 738 said:
Guy's and Girls.

It has been bought to my attention that over the past weeks there has been some bagging of other forum members that have a passion for a particular model of car.

Now no names need to be mentioned but i am formally apologising to any member if i have insulted or in any way upset due to the nature of any of my posts.

This was and is never my intention,i enjoy the forums and my cars, be it my model of car or any other.

Regards

Matt
Oh well u get that :axe:

#5 ·
Fordy said:
I dont recall seeing anyone being bagged???
There is no-one to bag any-more they have all left :clap: :clap: :clap:

#6 ·
GT-P 738 said:
Guy's and Girls.

Regards

Matt
**** em mate, if they cant take a shit stir. :hy:

#7 ·
EB 5.6 said:
**** em mate, if they cant take a shit stir. :hy:
I agree,

The ones who complain the loudest are normally the trouble makers in the first place.

Im a Ford fan through and through but some people feel the need to "tall poppy" newer or better models through frustration or jealousy.
The cars aren't at fault, its sadly a small minority of the owners who instigate the division between models or divisions.
I for 1 won't be changing my stance one bit towards the negative or stupid petty behavior of some, if they start up ill go at them.
That doesn't mean ill pick on people though, im happy to forgive and forget.
Thankfully its peacefull here now!

#8 ·
4Vman said:
I agree,

The ones who complain the loudest are normally the trouble makers in the first place.

Im a Ford fan through and through but some people feel the need to "tall poppy" newer or better models through frustration or jealousy.
The cars aren't at fault, its sadly a small minority of the owners who instigate the division between models or divisions.
I for 1 won't be changing my stance one bit towards the negative or stupid petty behavior of some, if they start up ill go at them.
That doesn't mean ill pick on people though, im happy to forgive and forget.
Thankfully its peacefull here now!
you get a bunch of car nuts together at the pub after work and its gonna get nasty spiteful maybe even fistycuffs,forums on computers dont show body language,ie.jest, anger,smiles,takin the piss so many people read into posts things that were not really intended but without face contact you would never know there true meaning,picture paints 1000 words and who can be bothered writting 1000 words

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.