Black Bonnet Bulge Partition Sign Here - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Australian Ford's Discussion > FPV & Tickford Forum
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

FPV & Tickford Forum GT, GT-P and all FPV Discussions. Formerly Tickford.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-18-2002, 03:20   #1 (permalink)
X-TRAIL 4X4

Thumbs up Black Bonnet Bulge Pertition Sign Here

All in favour of the black bonnet bulge sign here.

In my opinion it is a must, not sure weather it should be on the GT or saved for the GTHO.

-- Webber + Williams = 2005 Champs --
Stealth00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-18-2002, 03:34   #2 (permalink)

So why not post a poll?
T3man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2002, 03:51   #3 (permalink)
X-TRAIL 4X4

How?

-- Webber + Williams = 2005 Champs --
Stealth00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2002, 03:53   #4 (permalink)
A Fully Sick " Can't "

lol
But I do think they should introduce a black bonnet buldge
Old 10-18-2002, 06:11   #5 (permalink)
Veteran Ford Member

I think some people are using non prescription drugs again
xacoupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2002, 14:08   #6 (permalink)
Formerly J-type

Guy's if you want a black bonnet bulge on your GT then go to a custom paint shop.

I need a gun.
Old 10-18-2002, 17:37   #7 (permalink)
Experienced Ford Member

Thumbs up

Yes I agree totaly. Lets have a black bonnet bulge. How much better would that look in yoiu rear view mirror
BA GT-HO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2002, 17:43   #8 (permalink)

You people that are against the shaker and blackout treatment for BA, do you not like the 2003 Mach 1 Mustang? Do you consider it too seventies because it has a shaker and blackout treatment? I seem to recall a lot of positive reaction to it when pics were posted several months ago. I'm sure if you go back to old threads where people drew up wish lists for features they wanted on BA GT these were high on the list, quite possibly by some of the people that are knocking it now. Someone dig up the threads and prove me wrong.

____o00o_=^..^=_o00o____
Falchoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2002, 17:46   #9 (permalink)

Yep Falchoon the words of tradition make like some words mentioned with dread or something. There is something about a black bonnet BULGE and the shaker.
The Fonz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2002, 18:00   #10 (permalink)
***** Idiot....

Like others have mentioned in this thread and I have seen in others that if you want to have this then hire a painter and have it done. Starting this petition is not going to get Ford to create you the car with the stripes.

If you really want a shaker hood then why dont you feel the market out and approach a tuner or even an aftermarket supplier with the idea and suggest to them that with these numbers that are interested in this there is a potential market. talk to them and crunch the numbers. Again Ford is not going to redesign a 1/2 billion $ project and say well these 50 or so people on FF.com want a shaker and stripe. lets throw this engine design that we spent the $$ on so far and make a completely new intake and routing system. Ohh yeah let also redesign our stamping machines so that we can get that thing on the hood too.

I seriously doubt that Ford is going to do this with the numbers that they have already produced the sheetmetal that they already stamped and the bucks that they have sunk into design and fabrication of stamping plates are going to throw their hands up in the air and say ohh well the 50 people dont like it lets do it their way.

So lets drop the useless bantering on ohh we need this and ohh it would be better to have had that. Ford made its choice in the way that they are going to design the car. They did the market research and they spent years on this. You are foolish to think that we are going to change the way that they are doing things.

Now it might be a suggestion to the Series II BA line up that they do this, but you are going to have to live with what Ford has given you so far.

Have you poll. See who likes it, but that is not going to change Fords Mind.
LunaticSVT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Australian Ford's Discussion > FPV & Tickford Forum