Ford Forums banner

Bodgy FPV luggage - AP will love this!!

5K views 41 replies 20 participants last post by  GTPChris 
#1 ·
From a practical point of view, there really is nothing wrong with the FPV watch is there? It told the time, looked like a watch etc.

The same goes for the FPV luggage. Looks like luggage, feels like luggage and even smells like luggage.

I've posted a pic of the large and small bag. I'll let you decide on the quality.

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
Two letters for FPV

QA

Just for any who are unsure what I am talking about. Quality Assurance, it's meant to be a part of everything they do. By the way that includes the car as well.

Also I like my watch and wear it all the time and have no problems with it.

Steven

#10 ·
Quite funny,how did you manage to do that ? lol I think i better go and check mine :muha:
Cheers John

#11 ·
GTP 320 said:
Quite funny,how did you manage to do that ? lol
Cheers John
Funny you should ask John. The luggage was photoshopped. The car came as is. :hehe: or is it the other way round? :fraz:

#13 ·
FPV TURBO said:
hahah whooops.

Knowing ford they would probarly tell you to take it into your dealer so they can remove the logo and restich it the correct way!
If i did that, the bag would come back as a stock standard peice of black luggage given all the grease on it. Sorry mechanics if you dont think that's funny. :) hehe

#14 ·
Oh dear, how ironic is that????

Chris, just as well they didnt get your bulge upside down/inside out...imagine an inverted bulge!

#15 ·
Looks like it comes out of the same dodgey factory in China they got the watches from..

:AAHHH:

#16 ·
I'm convinced the FPV people spend too much time in the back alleys of Sukhumvit Rd Bangkok.... I haven't laughed so hard in a long time. Since the watch thread really!!!!!

#18 ·
XLR8 said:
If there is one person who would know...................it would be you:AAHHH:
How do you think I know so many of them???? :wnc: :angel:

#19 ·
Aussie Pete said:
I'm convinced the FPV people spend too much time in the back alleys of Sukhumvit Rd Bangkok.... I haven't laughed so hard in a long time. Since the watch thread really!!!!!
I stand corrected.

#25 ·
Damn that is dodgy!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.