Ford Forums banner

Calder 23/7/2004

5K views 53 replies 14 participants last post by  EB 5.6 
#1 ·
GREETINGS ALL
just to follow on from last week as it was canceled due to bad weather who is interested in Running from the infield at Calder this week

Rod
Mark ( XRFPV8 )
Rod ( RODDERZ )
Shane ( CASPER )
Eamon ( COBRA )

any other takers

regards
rod

#27 ·
phantom said:
What time will you be there Mark ???
Ben, we should be there around 5.40pm,
Rodderz, Rod and myself leaving together.
your dad has my mobile number...

#28 ·
shane3 said:
My brother in law want's to come along and do some tapeing of the raceing (not driveing) does his name have to be down on the list ?
If he comes in the same car as you he will get charged $10 instead of the normal $17 as he is your passanger.

#29 ·
Cobra said:
If he comes in the same car as you he will get charged $10 instead of the normal $17 as he is your passanger.
hi Eamon, make he is in the same car as you and he gets a band your allowed to have 1 crew should cost $10..

#33 ·
greetings all
sorry to be the bearer of bad new but Calder has been called off tonight due to the weather

liiks like it will have to be next week

regards
rod

#36 ·
I thought it may be called off due to rain, I realy wanted to give the car a run, so whos up for next week ?????

#38 ·
Now what the hell am I meant to do tonight? Looks like the fridge will be open the same amount of times as I'll open the yellow recycling bins lid to put an empty stubbie in. So I'm up for next week!

#39 ·
XRFPV8 said:
hi Eamon, make he is in the same car as you and he gets a band your allowed to have 1 crew should cost $10..
Last time I went with you guys Mark I had 3 passangers and they were all charged $10 they didn't have to say a thing.

#41 ·
Rodderz said:
yes...darn the melbourne weather, was looking foreward to tonight

The CEO can rest his ailing back to get some runs in next week i presume?
Maybe you should go and give the CEO a rub down Rodderz...

#45 ·
Rodderz said:
All the ladies I've done so far have been more than happy, so far so good! :angel:
:AAHHH: Rodderz, Meriam said you were better then good....:pooper: :rofl2:

#47 ·
Rodderz said:
took me a while to get over that..... now squirrel grips are mandatory :AAHHH: :1poke: lol
:help:you sicko :pow:

#50 ·
The Rocket man will get on to this Tonight.. hopefully it will be quiet on the infield, i think there is some interstate action for the pro guys this week...
Ray have a talk to the main man and make sure there is no rain...my ute has withdrawl symptoms...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.