Ford Forums banner

Cheap front end upgrade

3K views 23 replies 17 participants last post by  JC-XR8 
#1 ·
i woged up the front of my pursuit for a grant total of $3.25 which is how much the silver spray can cost from woolies
i took out the top grill and painted it but the botom one is riveted in,so i took my time and masked it up properly and jamed some rags in through the spliter to prevent any paint from going on to the radiator or anything
tell me what you think
and got nothing against wogs so dont go there

Attachments

See less See more
#14 ·
Charliewool said:
$43k??.... I WISH!
Can't get $38k!:AAHHH: ..
Thats bloody terrible Charlie, with the mods and everything you have done its a bargain at that price.
i bought my AU2 Pursuit for $35k in 2001 and sold it in january this year for $28k, sounds like these are a lot worse. Lucky mine is through my buisness with depreciation etc. Make me feel a bit better. lol

#15 ·
quatermileman said:
i woged up the front of my pursuit for a grant total of $3.25 which is how much the silver spray can cost from woolies
i took out the top grill and painted it but the botom one is riveted in,so i took my time and masked it up properly and jamed some rags in through the spliter to prevent any paint from going on to the radiator or anything
tell me what you think
and got nothing against wogs so dont go there

Look,s great but what i want to know is how you get in & out of the car in that space or are you a skinny bastard

#18 ·
Very nice lookin mate!

#23 ·
I want to do the same with my XR6T. That would look nice!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.