Ford Forums banner

Cover Car Street Ford Magazine

2K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  rod 
#1 ·
Hi Guys & Gals,

My BA GT has been chosen as the Cover Car for the new Street Ford Magazine due out this week. There is also a 7 page feature on the car. Considering the amazing number of Fords the publishers could have chosen for the Cover Car, I am very honoured to have had my car featured.

Don't forget to get a copy of the Mag - due out this week.

Ciao

James :driver:

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
maydec said:
Hi Guys & Gals,

My BA GT has been chosen as the Cover Car for the new Street Ford Magazine due out this week. There is also a 7 page feature on the car. Considering the amazing number of Fords the publishers could have chosen for the Cover Car, I am very honoured to have had my car featured.

Ciao

and proud you should be mate.

#3 ·
GTP-330 said:
and proud you should be mate.
Have just published a website dedicated to the build of the car and the guys who did the work on it. Some very good images and you can also go through a Step by Step procedure on the painting of the car - all with images.

www.fpvgt.com

Ciao - James

#4 ·
maydec said:
Hi Guys & Gals,

Ciao

Well done James, it's a major achievement to see your pride and Joy on the front cover :hy:

#5 ·
FPVGT said:
Well done James, it's a major achievement to see your pride and Joy on the front cover :hy:

Many thanks - Performance Ford magazine is also due out this week and my GT is also the Cover Car on this issue. Unbelievable 2 mags and 2 covers all in the one week. Even though I own the car, it is recognition for the guys who actually did the work - I just paid for it.

Ciao - James :driver:

#7 ·
maydec said:
Many thanks - Performance Ford magazine is also due out this week and my GT is also the Cover Car on this issue. Unbelievable 2 mags and 2 covers all in the one week. Even though I own the car, it is recognition for the guys who actually did the work - I just paid for it.

Ciao - James :driver:
Now you are really getting greedy :priest: Looking forward to the read on your BEAST

#8 ·
congratulations Dude
well done, i havent seen Street Ford Magazine but i know Performance Ford magazine has some great articles & feature cars

well done

regards
rod

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.