Ford Forums banner

Ford's new GTHO

4K views 26 replies 20 participants last post by  paull 
#1 ·
I heard something the other day that I found very interesting. Apparently, Ford has been quietly ringing up past TS 50 clients to see if they would be interested in purchasing a GTHO. Has any one else heard of this happening, especially any TS 50 original owners??

#9 ·
Perhaps the question was phrased something like..

"Would you consider a 20kW / 20Nm upgrade to be sufficient for GTHO? Are you expecting forced induction and will you be disappointed when you won't get it?"

#13 ·
Hmmm no call yet

Umm Dear Ts50 owner, would you like to trade your devalued Ts50, we would be more than happy to pay you 20grand less taking into account we have screwed you already.

Benefits of GTHO are

1) foot well lights
2) Rear arm rest
3) silent recals
4) brake fade on Brembos

just to mention a few!!!

pfft!

#14 ·
Re: Re: Ford's new GTHO

Spaniard said:
Then you'll see another Supercar Scare soon! Just wait for it.
On the one hand we have Ford/Holden producing 250 - 350 Kw cars now and in the short term future and on the other hand we have the pollies and their lackies (Staysafe & TAC) saying reduce speed, slow cars down etc etc!!! It could be as Spaniard said, if not, the next few years will be interesting to say the least. On that note I am sure that Holden would never drop their V8, would Ford? Certainly hope not.

#21 ·
im sick and tired about hearing about this GT-HO gossip's.... Can the Admins please close those kind of posts plz?

#23 ·
If the GTHO comes out with a blower on it I won't be getting one !!

#25 ·
Re: Re: Ford's new GTHO

PERVERT said:
im sick and tired about hearing about this GT-HO gossip's.... Can the Admins please close those kind of posts plz?
Umm.... dont read them then.

#26 ·
Well, i read them because i think maybe thier started on the GT-HO project, or some other news! But like it allways does, its all gossips!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.