FPV Dealers - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Australian Ford's Discussion > FPV & Tickford Forum
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

FPV & Tickford Forum GT, GT-P and all FPV Discussions. Formerly Tickford.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-08-2003, 21:07   #1 (permalink)
HSV Hater!

biggrin FPV Dealers

I dont know if this has been covered before but i was just woundering when the FPV allocated dealers will start getting there FPV showrooms up and running.

Cause i cant stand all this waiting lol i just wanna see one in the flesh :)

Any info would be great especally on W.A dealers :)

cheers
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-09-2003, 01:16   #2 (permalink)

I see a Ford Dealer in Nowra already has signage up, it looks to be a serious dealer.
Old 01-09-2003, 03:39   #3 (permalink)
In a blue Galaxy

At Rex Gorell Ford's we have an FPV sign up. As far as I know the current showroom will be extended to accomdate for FPV vehicles.
O.F.R #12
1999 AU XR8
14.594 @ 94.40mph
152.2RWKW (APS dyno)
Switchable Shift Kit, K&N panel filter, Lukey straight thru mufflers, momo gear and steer,
DBA slotted rotors/Bendix ultimate pads (front), Pioneer MP3 head unit and BA XR carpet mats.

Member of the Society Against Stupid SMS Language
Cobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2003, 06:29   #4 (permalink)

There's one dealer in Brisbane who has replaced all his FTE signage with FPV signage, put FPV number plates on his XRs and AUIII Tcars (hmmmm) etc etc, but the interesting thing is that he isn't one of the dealers listed for Brisbane on the FPV website...

The ones listed on the FPV web site don't have any signage up yet...
rkc62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2003, 18:33   #5 (permalink)
Australian BA XR6 Falcon

Re: FPV Dealers

Quote:
Originally posted by ^RedHot-EL^
I dont know if this has been covered before but i was just woundering when the FPV allocated dealers will start getting there FPV showrooms up and running.

cheers
Nuford in Wangara, Mcinenry in Morley, Lynford in Ossie Park and Titans in Melville are all FPV dealers, might pop up to Nuford on the weekend as my friend is the sales manager up there.

Kieron
Kieron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2003, 22:01   #6 (permalink)
Team Galaxy Try Hard

Klosters at Newcastle have FPV signage up.
Nevermind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2003, 22:11   #7 (permalink)

Q ford at springwood have an FPV sign up, they just took one of the ford ones off the building and replaced it with an FPV one. It doesnt look like a very good JOB>
BIGBADAU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2003, 22:18   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by Cobra
At Rex Gorell Ford's we have an FPV sign up. As far as I know the current showroom will be extended to accomdate for FPV vehicles.
Where in the establishment do you work Cobra? I come down to Gorrells on New years eve morning. Went in there with the entire family, and after no one taking any notice of me for 15 minutes..(they weren't busy) I asked for help. Only to be greated by a salesman who didn't want to talk whatsoever about XR8 pricing and possible trade in. "No offical pricing" has been released he said. As we frequent FF, I knew the tentative pricing was $50130....I already had a quote from elsewhere.(turned out to be final anyway).. I told him this...he wasn't interested. Wouldn't even write up a quote with "conditional to offical pricing" or whatever. So I left with nothing...ordering my XR8 3 days later elsewhere.
I hope, as an FPV dealer, things improve a little.
End winge...
Old 01-09-2003, 22:23   #9 (permalink)
JP
XR6 Driver

Re: FPV Dealers

Quote:
Originally posted by ^RedHot-EL^

cheers
I went to visit Lynford today to see the XR8 in the flesh but unfortunately they wont have one til February !! damn !!

Spoke to a Dealer today on that same subject of FPV dealers and I was told that definately Lynford Motors in Osborne Park will be an allocated FPV dealer. Before this happens though, they need to make some changes to allow for this to occur in their yard.

Also, possibly McInerny Ford and Center Ford are potential FPV dealers in Perth.

Cheers,
JP
JP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2003, 22:37   #10 (permalink)
BA XT

biggrin FPV Dealers in Perth

Hey there....If you havent seen already it appears that the old FTE Ford in Melville has started to change its name to FPV and the last I saw had one sign up...havent been there during the day for merchandise but the have some sweet ass cars there!
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Australian Ford's Discussion > FPV & Tickford Forum