Ford Forums banner

FPV Shop

2K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  Paul V 
#1 ·
Hey guys, I wanted to know if there was an FPV shop in Melbourne. I know there are a few HSV shops but I wouldn't even shoplift from those stores. Anyway, there are enough people wearing red, I want to get more Blue into our streets.

DEMO

#2 ·
Dealers normally carry the stuff.

I used to buy my Ford merchandise from Tom at City Ford when they were at Mascot. He always kept a well stocked shop and he was always great at getting stuff in if he didn't have it.

Now, the spares counter is stuck in a corner of the City Ford Workshop at Arncliffe (customers have to walk through the corner of the workshop to get there) and they don't have any accessories or any merchandise readily available. Sad. very sad. Especially with the money this stuff makes.

#4 ·
not FPV stuff

Whilst not FPV gear, Spotlight has good quality licensed stuff.
Just bought the doona cover, towel and polar fleece throw rug. The throw rug so good quality Iam buying another. All FORD blue with the oval and twin white stripes

First I have seen of quality licensed stuff, guess now my FPV catalogue will come and the stuff will be cheaper. 'doh

Regards

Paul

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.