GT delivery dates - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Australian Ford's Discussion > FPV & Tickford Forum
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

FPV & Tickford Forum GT, GT-P and all FPV Discussions. Formerly Tickford.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2003, 18:51   #1 (permalink)

GT delivery dates

Ive placed a order for a GT-P before christmas and was the first at the dealership, but are saying that delivery wont be till march-april. i rang ford customer service and they are saying that i will get it in approximately 6 weeks. does anyone know whats going on because ford and the dealership dont?

Mick.r
BOSSGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-31-2003, 20:16   #2 (permalink)

Hey Boss GT , if you can get a delivery date Please let us ALL know?..I have been told that my Pursuit( Manual, Blood orange) is 6 weeks away ( by Dealer) ..But keep hearing all knids of rumours that maybe April.or later ?.. I DO know that if you've ordered an Auto the wait may be longer because of ongoing teething problems. Also , Heard delivery date could depend on what colour you have ordered?... Hoping Blood Orange comes off the line early!
Old 01-31-2003, 22:58   #3 (permalink)

Re: GT delivery dates

Quote:
Originally posted by BOSSGT
Ive placed a order for a GT-P before christmas and was the first at the dealership, but are saying that delivery wont be till march-april. i rang ford customer service and they are saying that i will get it in approximately 6 weeks. does anyone know whats going on because ford and the dealership dont?

Mick.r
is it an Auto or Manual. If Auto, then March April is about right, if Manual, then 6 weeks is more correct.
Barra_4_Eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2003, 16:42   #4 (permalink)
FM
The SparkleHunter™

Bear in mind that the dealer can only give you an approximate delivery date. If Ford production change the build date then the dealer is usually the last to know.

From what I've heard the Auto's will begin to be deliveredlate march (as in last cuppla days) & early April. Manuals are said to be middle March. Remember that this could all change depending on your build date!
FordForums Polo Shirts & Caps are now on sale.. Get both for $50.00 + postage. Click here for details!
FM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2003, 19:41   #5 (permalink)

I am getting a manual in Blueprint so i am hoping earlier rather than later. Charliewool , production for the blood orange is said to be late march from what my dealer told me, but who knows? i guess when i get a phone call that its been delivered then thats when we will know for sure.

Mick.R
BOSSGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2003, 19:05   #6 (permalink)
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog

I ordered mine in October (15th Oct to be exact). Still no sign of it, however I am known to be patient becasue I know what's coming and it's gotta be good.

However, one thing for sure - if mine isn't the FIRST I'll go postal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT:
Just checked on my car. It's due Feb 13th. So, all going well it's final days now!!

'General' Dog - AP's German Shepherd and Best Mate - 02Dec1998-15Dec2003.
'Pepper' Dog - General's and My Little German Shepherd Sweetie - 1996?-02Apr2006.

'Sako' Dog - My Beautiful and Pretty German Shepherd - 2001?-23Aug2006.
Aussie Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2003, 21:51   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Pete
I ordered mine in October (15th Oct to be exact). Still no sign of it, however I am known to be patient becasue I know what's coming and it's gotta be good.

However, one thing for sure - if mine isn't the FIRST I'll go postal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT:
Just checked on my car. It's due Feb 13th. So, all going well it's final days now!!
Call me a post whore? But just couldn't resist THIS one!
Wonder what AP's thoughts are 10months on??
Old 11-26-2003, 22:04   #8 (permalink)
FF Moderator

I think the due date of the '13th' says it all!

So much for the saying 'good things come to those that wait'. I'm impatient and proud of it!

WASP GT - Mk2 6 speed + Herrod =
CDAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2003, 23:42   #9 (permalink)

ordered mine dec 19th 2002
got her june 12th 2003
auto..
Old 11-27-2003, 01:14   #10 (permalink)

Two things for those who cant wait, check around I spotted 5 of thes vechicles last nite in Carssales. com under dealership cars FPV. all different states to. I ordered mine 10 am 10 Nov 03 and was driving it home 5 pm 11 nov 03, no way would i wait.
Adventra is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Australian Ford's Discussion > FPV & Tickford Forum