Idea's for additional FPV products/services
Now that David Flint has admitted that FPV sometimes do take notice of what is posted on FF I would like to start a list of possible new models and or products for FPV to concider.
Again as with the previous, please no GTHO with 40 bazillion megawatts, 1300kg kerb weight and 9.7s 400m......
1) FPV option (like the sunroof) of fitting performance brakes, wheels and a slightly upgraded spring/shock/bar package to the G220 & LTD.
2) FPV Territory, not necessarily a turbo (or if a turbo not a F6 level turbo), but an upgraded MILF trolly with better brakes, airbags and some form of video camera into the ICC to reduce the level of "car park rash" that is becoming more evident.
3) The FPV Galaxy as modeled at the open day last year. I do not know how brave you would have to be to build this after the TL50 but things change and there seems to be quite a few Granges and Senators lurking about.
4) Typhoon F6-P (sic) i.e. a turbo 6 GT-P.
5) Fairlaine G240, i.e. a Ghia with the T6 engine, and the basic performance brakes, suspension, wheels etc. as mentioned above.
6) GTHO with 40 bazillion megawatts, 1300kg kerb weight and 9.7s 400m...... (couldn't help myself)
I know FPV just love being told how to run their business by we "armchair experts" but maybe someone will come up with an idea that they look at and think "Yep we can do that".
Stranger things have happened...............
P.S. all royalty cheques can be sent to "Save the Flappist fund", P.O. XYZ in your capital city.
Here is wisdom.
Let him that hath understanding count the number of the BEAST:
for it is the number of a F6 Typhoon; and its number is 0217.