Idea's for additional FPV products/services - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Australian Ford's Discussion > FPV & Tickford Forum
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

FPV & Tickford Forum GT, GT-P and all FPV Discussions. Formerly Tickford.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-24-2004, 16:46   #1 (permalink)
Beastmaster

Idea's for additional FPV products/services

Now that David Flint has admitted that FPV sometimes do take notice of what is posted on FF I would like to start a list of possible new models and or products for FPV to concider.

Again as with the previous, please no GTHO with 40 bazillion megawatts, 1300kg kerb weight and 9.7s 400m......

My list:
1) FPV option (like the sunroof) of fitting performance brakes, wheels and a slightly upgraded spring/shock/bar package to the G220 & LTD.
2) FPV Territory, not necessarily a turbo (or if a turbo not a F6 level turbo), but an upgraded MILF trolly with better brakes, airbags and some form of video camera into the ICC to reduce the level of "car park rash" that is becoming more evident.
3) The FPV Galaxy as modeled at the open day last year. I do not know how brave you would have to be to build this after the TL50 but things change and there seems to be quite a few Granges and Senators lurking about.
4) Typhoon F6-P (sic) i.e. a turbo 6 GT-P.
5) Fairlaine G240, i.e. a Ghia with the T6 engine, and the basic performance brakes, suspension, wheels etc. as mentioned above.
6) GTHO with 40 bazillion megawatts, 1300kg kerb weight and 9.7s 400m...... (couldn't help myself)

I know FPV just love being told how to run their business by we "armchair experts" but maybe someone will come up with an idea that they look at and think "Yep we can do that".

Stranger things have happened...............

P.S. all royalty cheques can be sent to "Save the Flappist fund", P.O. XYZ in your capital city.
Revelations 13:18
Here is wisdom.
Let him that hath understanding count the number of the BEAST:
for it is the number of a F6 Typhoon; and its number is 0217.
flappist is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Australian Ford's Discussion > FPV & Tickford Forum