New tracking system.......EziTrack - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Australian Ford's Discussion > FPV & Tickford Forum
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

FPV & Tickford Forum GT, GT-P and all FPV Discussions. Formerly Tickford.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-13-2004, 03:37   #1 (permalink)

New tracking system.......EziTrack

I had this thread posted on the PUB section but not much reaction.
,so i thought that i might post it in this more informative section for the GTs and T-Series in regards to a new tracking system called EziTrack.It has some good features and is reasonably cheap for this tracking system by Rojone.
Even the doors can be unlocked or locked just by a phone call,the car can also be tracked on the computer with the software etc and there are no monitoring cost involved.
The cost is $970 plus installation around $200 and the mapping software for the computer is around $240 but is not required to buy as the car can be traked by the phone with the co ordinates.anyway check out the link and see for yourself,im going to make enquires about it.
http://www.rojone.com.au/bandit/ezitrak.html

Cheers John

"FPV & XR Owners Club of Victoria"
If you have an XR6, XR8, T-Series or FPV vehicle (GTs) why not join.
Motorsport,Show n Shine,Cruise days,Factory tours,Special events
FPV and XR Owners Club of Victoria

www.fpvxrclub.com
Extra's Leather seats, Sunroof, Premium Sound, Satellite Navigation, Reversing Sensors,
GTP 320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-13-2004, 04:18   #2 (permalink)

Re: New tracking system.......EziTrack

I have seen this or very similar system in a GTP, it worked really well you can call them up and ask them where your car is and you get them to do the old unlock trick.

As for the installtion it looks perfect, barely anything noticable. only the mic for the phone up the top near the mirror and the control unit by the drivers leg.

i wonder if the phone used for this system can be used as a normal car phone, because it is integrated into the system.

but as i said i am not sure if the system i saw was the same as this one.
Jim
JimBoSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2004, 19:23   #3 (permalink)

Re: New tracking system.......EziTrack

It has to have a seperate Sim card for the system to work,so its up to the individual to go to their network provider and signed up say for $10 a month,thats the only cost involved plus the calls that you make and so it will have another antenna on the rear window besides your own if you already have a car kit installed for the mobile phone.
Cheers John

"FPV & XR Owners Club of Victoria"
If you have an XR6, XR8, T-Series or FPV vehicle (GTs) why not join.
Motorsport,Show n Shine,Cruise days,Factory tours,Special events
FPV and XR Owners Club of Victoria

www.fpvxrclub.com
Extra's Leather seats, Sunroof, Premium Sound, Satellite Navigation, Reversing Sensors,
GTP 320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Australian Ford's Discussion > FPV & Tickford Forum