Nice news for FPV - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
FPV & Tickford Forum GT, GT-P and all FPV Discussions. Formerly Tickford.

 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-06-05, 05:11 AM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Geelong
Posts: 139
Nice news for FPV

http://carsguide.news.com.au/news/st...E21822,00.html

Nice news for FPV, good luck to them.


VIXEN GT auto, prem sound, FPV st wheel, black stripes
Sweet Red is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-06-05, 07:22 PM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 436
Re: Nice news for FPV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Red
http://carsguide.news.com.au/news/st...E21822,00.html

Nice news for FPV, good luck to them.
Pretty impressive. Could you order F6's while they were off the production line, and if so, would pre-orders like that count toward sales figures?

Either way, FPV has done well with a smaller line-up. WHERES THE FPV FAIRLANE??? :-D
Nobby is offline  
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-07-05, 06:28 PM
Experienced Ford Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: geelong
Posts: 1,500
Re: Nice news for FPV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobby
Pretty impressive. Could you order F6's while they were off the production line, and if so, would pre-orders like that count toward sales figures?

Either way, FPV has done well with a smaller line-up. WHERES THE FPV FAIRLANE??? :-D
It only counts as a sale when it is delivered. GoAuto had a bit about an FPV Fairlane but it doesn't look like it will be made. Something along the lines of it not being desirable because the Fairlane isn't selling too well at the moment, and I think thats a good decision as the T3 Fairlane TL50 only sold 3. Not worth the development dollars if it's not going to sell.
bossxr8 is offline  
post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-07-05, 10:07 PM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 14
Re: Nice news for FPV

Am I right in thinking that since the XR6, XR6T and XR8 are not FPV vehicles that the actual number of Ford vehicles classed in the performance group (including XR6 XR8) far outnumber the Holden performance vehicles sold ?

JasonJ is offline  
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-08-05, 08:15 AM
Dev 5 Mutant
 
loxxr6's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Sydney
Posts: 1,383
Re: Nice news for FPV

Quote:
Am I right in thinking that since the XR6, XR6T and XR8 are not FPV vehicles that the actual number of Ford vehicles classed in the performance group (including XR6 XR8) far outnumber the Holden performance vehicles sold ?
Keep in mind that the red team have the SS, SV8 & SV6 models. I'd say the SV6 would prob sell quite well as its comparable to the XR6 (which is a decent seller).

Proud TQE Operator
1999 Black Manual AU XR6HP
Unichip equipped by Autotech Engineering, Granville
Cam install by Crescent Motorsport, Liverpool

Dyno

Timeslip
loxxr6 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Australian Ford's Discussion > FPV & Tickford Forum
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome