T3's versus BA's at WSID - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Australian Ford's Discussion > FPV & Tickford Forum
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

FPV & Tickford Forum GT, GT-P and all FPV Discussions. Formerly Tickford.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-03-2004, 02:12   #1 (permalink)
ESP Man

T3's versus BA's at WSID

OK all you BA owners out there, its time to put up or shut up!

Here's the challenge. WSID this Good Friday day/night meet.

Don't sit at home eating smoked cod for Easter, come down to WSID and have a Four & Twenty in between runs against some T3's

sbutler (Venom Red) and I (Meteorite Grey) will make the pilgramage down to the creek and show you BA guys just what a good thing thing the T Series still is and after that we'll flog some Crappodores.

All other T Series and AU owners prepared to fly the flag welcome.

Go to www.wsid.com.au for details. $45 for entrants & $15 for pit crew/spectators

Be there or b square. Lets make this a Ford event with a good showing.
Advertisement

Old 04-03-2004, 04:23   #2 (permalink)
The SB Slayer

Re: T3's versus BA's at WSID

Us BA GT owners do not have to take any challengers we have already won just ask FORD and the PUBLIC.I'll shut up now.
FPVGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2004, 12:46   #3 (permalink)
When 2 T3s are not enough

No takers?? I thought so...... he he he
Street machine Feb 2002
TE50T3 Remember the GTHO? well your getting close.
Motor mag Jan 2002

Wouldn't you love to say that about your car?You loosers
Noboss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2004, 15:23   #4 (permalink)
Sex on wheels

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPVGT
Us BA GT owners do not have to take any challengers we have already won just ask FORD and the PUBLIC.I'll shut up now.
I quite enjoy my smoked cod too!! Nothing to prove here

Click here to see full size avatar....

Autos are for lazy drivers
GTPChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2004, 15:32   #5 (permalink)
ESP Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPVGT
FPVGT,
Since you don't show your location (and that's your perogative) and you responded to the post I'll assume you are from NSW. If legally drag racing your BA is not your thing, that's OK. Maybe you could come along and add to the atmosphere and enjoy the social side of meeting some like minded owners.

Your southern cousins obviously don't agree with you as evidenced by the threads on this forum where it can be seen that at least some BA owners get out to Heathcote and Calder to enjoy their cars even if some of them get beat by a dead stock T3 auto from their part of the world.

BA owners already know T Series beat BA's on the track (and I'm not just talking about GT Production cars) so here is a challenge where you have half a chance because you don't have to stop the thing quickly or go round corners to win. Everyone acknowledges the BA has heaps of grunt and pulls like a train in a straight line so lets get a bit of social interaction happening in a motorsport atmosphere.

Be seeing ya (in the rear vision mirror)
Old 04-03-2004, 15:45   #6 (permalink)

The guys have been running at Calder every friday night for quite a few fridays now...

and here you are offering a challenge, of all days.... on a GOOD FRIDAY long weekend?

I'm sure the boys will be down at Calder again the Friday after...why not just meet em there? I'm hoping to go down for my first run in a couple of Fridays... :o)
Old 04-03-2004, 16:37   #7 (permalink)
ESP Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by fullthrottle
The guys have been running at Calder every friday night for quite a few fridays now...

and here you are offering a challenge, of all days.... on a GOOD FRIDAY long weekend?

I'm sure the boys will be down at Calder again the Friday after...why not just meet em there? I'm hoping to go down for my first run in a couple of Fridays... :o)
fullthrottle,
You must be joking! Where are you from, Albury? It's far enough from Central Coast to EC without going to Calder.

Why go all that way to a clapped out facility (read the threads - timing boards don't work - no ink in the printer so can't read your slip) when we have a new world class facility in Sydney!!!!!!!!

Easter Friday might not suit some, granted. But night meets don't suit others either when you have to be there by late arvo to get a run.
Old 04-03-2004, 18:18   #8 (permalink)
The SB Slayer

cool Re: T3's versus BA's at WSID

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaynet
FPVGT,
Since you don't show your location (and that's your perogative) and you responded to the post I'll assume you are from NSW. If legally drag racing your BA is not your thing, that's OK. Maybe you could come along and add to the atmosphere and enjoy the social side of meeting some like minded owners.

Your southern cousins obviously don't agree with you as evidenced by the threads on this forum where it can be seen that at least some BA owners get out to Heathcote and Calder to enjoy their cars even if some of them get beat by a dead stock T3 auto from their part of the world.

BA owners already know T Series beat BA's on the track (and I'm not just talking about GT Production cars) so here is a challenge where you have half a chance because you don't have to stop the thing quickly or go round corners to win. Everyone acknowledges the BA has heaps of grunt and pulls like a train in a straight line so lets get a bit of social interaction happening in a motorsport atmosphere.

Be seeing ya (in the rear vision mirror)
Shaynet i'm from VIC mate and do use the car for a fair bit of track work.I usually go out to Calder for a bit of a work out.You must have a lot of mirrors on the front of the T3.Personally i'm not even interested in 13 sec passess 10's and 11's then there would be something to talk about.Both cars are great and yes the T3 is a very quick car on and of the track.I hope you guys have a good day out there and keep us posted on the results.
FPVGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2004, 00:31   #9 (permalink)
ESP Man

Any Sydney starters for this event?
Old 04-06-2004, 01:05   #10 (permalink)
When 2 T3s are not enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaynet
Any Sydney starters for this event?
Well what do ya think of that? Looks like we are the only ones going. So it'll be T3s at 20 paces.HA HA
Street machine Feb 2002
TE50T3 Remember the GTHO? well your getting close.
Motor mag Jan 2002

Wouldn't you love to say that about your car?You loosers
Noboss is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Australian Ford's Discussion > FPV & Tickford Forum