TE thread deletion by GTP330 - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Australian Ford's Discussion > FPV & Tickford Forum
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

FPV & Tickford Forum GT, GT-P and all FPV Discussions. Formerly Tickford.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-19-2005, 04:34   #1 (permalink)

TE thread deletion by GTP330

Arrived back from the bush to find my thread deleted - obviously the offensive GTP330 did not like my comments re the BA series which were, to the best of my knowledge, fair, true, and without any really bad language. In response to his juvenile intervention(s) I merely pointed out that if the BA series isn't better than the AU, it bloody well should be, so why interfere in a thread which is obviously irrelevant to a BA freak.
So I've got to ask - Is free speech dead on this forum? If so, stuff it, I've got better things to do than argue with mental weenies over subjective topics which shouldn't interest them in the first place.
T3III is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-20-2005, 05:58   #2 (permalink)

Re: TE thread deletion by GTP330

just picture a bunch of guys standing in a circle ,all masterbating over a car,if you drive past and yell out wanker,you will be critasized,banned even
ahhcomeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2005, 16:48   #3 (permalink)

Yeah, OK mate, I've got it now. What a shame, this could be a really useful forum. I'll give it another try, but if it happens again there's not much point in logging on if you can't have your say in a reasonable manner
Old 05-20-2005, 17:32   #4 (permalink)

In response to your post grow up.

It was deleted as it turned into another shit fight about your dicks bigger then mine... My T3 is better then your GT... SICK of it, if they turn into that they get deleted. Move along shall we? Mental weenie???. Take the 3 posts else where or take it up with Lunitic.

Last edited by Xtreme F6; 05-20-2005 at 17:51.
Xtreme F6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2005, 17:49   #5 (permalink)
***** Idiot....

Quote:
Originally Posted by T3III
Arrived back from the bush to find my thread deleted - obviously the offensive GTP330 did not like my comments re the BA series which were, to the best of my knowledge, fair, true, and without any really bad language. In response to his juvenile intervention(s) I merely pointed out that if the BA series isn't better than the AU, it bloody well should be, so why interfere in a thread which is obviously irrelevant to a BA freak.
So I've got to ask - Is free speech dead on this forum? If so, stuff it, I've got better things to do than argue with mental weenies over subjective topics which shouldn't interest them in the first place.
I have reviewed the thread. There was more done AFTER you stopped posting that was the reasoning for closing/removing the thread.

There were others that acted juvenile on this subject that were from the anti ba camp and nothing more. Did this thread in question get closed due to your comments? No. Were your comments a reason that the post went off que? Possible, but that is debatable between who you talk to. There are those in here that seem to find it necessary to bag the BA or any other vehicle, since it is not the car of their choosing.

Coming on here and bagging the sponsoring mod for doing his job in the forum that he sponsors is sorta silly. If you have issues with how he is running his area then please take it up with me. My PM box has enough space and it can be discussed.
LunaticSVT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2005, 17:49   #6 (permalink)
***** Idiot....

Quote:
Yeah, OK mate, I've got it now. What a shame, this could be a really useful forum. I'll give it another try, but if it happens again there's not much point in logging on if you can't have your say in a reasonable manner
Having your say in a reasonable manner and bagging everything other than what you drive is completely different. The line has to be drawn somewhere and some people will not be happy.

The irony of the whole thing is that the thread in question got out of control because of someone that has been warned on other sites about the same thing. I guess because he can not do it on those other sites he will do it here.

Things move along well enough and most times it is diffused prior to it getting out of hand. But there are those times that some people feel the need to carry on further than they should. It is those that ruin it for everyone else as what happened in this case.
LunaticSVT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2005, 21:58   #7 (permalink)

OK, thanks for clarifying that. I am not into bagging BA - after all, it is a performance Ford and for most drivers an entirely satisfactory one. If I didn't have the (somewhat scrappily built but great fun) T3, I would have an XR6T or Typhoon. Let's leave it at that and move on. Thanks again.
Old 05-21-2005, 05:04   #8 (permalink)
The SB Slayer

Quote:
Here we go again

Introducing the Boss 290 powerplant
The Boss 290 combines the best of both worlds, with race-bred power and everyday comfort. The awe-inspiring Boss 290 is a powerplant unlike any ever built in this country and comes to life on Australia's only current V8 production line.
FPVGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2005, 17:38   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPVGT
Here we go again
and just how does this help?????
ahhcomeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2005, 21:27   #10 (permalink)
Approach with caution.

The ID's might be different but its not hard to work out who they are.....
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Australian Ford's Discussion > FPV & Tickford Forum