thread for good comment about GT/GT-P/F6..... - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Australian Ford's Discussion > FPV & Tickford Forum
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

FPV & Tickford Forum GT, GT-P and all FPV Discussions. Formerly Tickford.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-27-2004, 21:48   #1 (permalink)

thread for good comment about GT/GT-P/F6.....

hey folks...

just been reading the board last few days and i got to admit its been quite an experience. ( the good ol what we want in the GTHO threads.)

since there has been so much negativity toward FPV and their products, how about the guys who actually own and drive these everyday come on boards and have a few words about their cars and what puts a smile on their dial....

its getting really depressing in hear reading all the people whinge about the FPV being 0.2 seconds slower than a HSV, and they need to revive the GTHO with this and that on it.... build a bridge and get over it. ( and their usually the people who dont own one either). some people even have the hide to tell the boss of FPV how to do his job. i just find it very disrespectfull. i sure ford kow what their doing.

enough of the mini rant...have a good new year and all the best to ford forum members.
hsvls1255 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-27-2004, 22:48   #2 (permalink)
SBR Supporter

Re: thread for good comment about GT/GT-P/F6.....

FPV Pro's:

They're awesome looking, awesome sounding cars. They're excellent cars to drive, definitley a great all-round package. In fact, I like almost everything about them except the lack of straight line grunt.

I'd buy one in a second if I could.
Old 12-27-2004, 23:12   #3 (permalink)

There is tons of straight line grunt to keep up with previous series commos, and plenty of threads and guys here who absolutely love their FPV. In fact we had a survey some time ago and out of around 50 or so owners (yeh thats the total here who own or admitted to owning one GT/GTP/pusuit out of prolly 1500 on the road) approx 80% were rapped and very happy with the product. Negativity gets plenty of reaction and response nothing new, there is stacks of positive stuff but it appears "boring" on forums like this, plenty of non owners with strong opinions too and fair enough
Old 12-27-2004, 23:56   #4 (permalink)
When 2 T3s are not enough

Not this old chestnut again
Street machine Feb 2002
TE50T3 Remember the GTHO? well your getting close.
Motor mag Jan 2002

Wouldn't you love to say that about your car?You loosers
Noboss is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Australian Ford's Discussion > FPV & Tickford Forum