Tornado Verdict - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
FPV & Tickford Forum GT, GT-P and all FPV Discussions. Formerly Tickford.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 27 (permalink) Old 05-26-05, 11:11 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Headache's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 197
Tornado Verdict

Sorry 5 mins late.....

Picked up a little while ago.. all good..

Compared to the Sedan, it handles just as well, suprising for a ute... Very well tied down in the rear.
Oomph, well, they have fixed the lag when changing gears, present on the Typhoon.. now there's just a hint, but comes back up pretty quickly..
As for no traction in 1st and 2nd, I had no such dramas, maybe 1/2 tonne of hardcover helps!!!
Driving around its very comfy, little road noise. Gearbox is a little notchy, but am told will loosen up in due course..... NO diff clunk or driveline slap...

Greg, Dez says hi, and Kev says u poor bastard!!

VERY impressed with how it is as a package, suprised really..

anyways, gotta go pick up a T, more later, with a pik......






Fasta than a Speeding Banana
Headache is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 27 (permalink) Old 05-26-05, 11:18 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Headache's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 197
Re: Tornado Verdict

Oh, and Greg........ pulls like a schoolboy!!!!!!!!

Fasta than a Speeding Banana
Headache is offline  
post #3 of 27 (permalink) Old 05-27-05, 12:07 AM
Registered User
 
kjoy064's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: perth
Posts: 93
Re: Tornado Verdict

Yeah Yeah princess, just go and pick up my T......LOL

Xtreme Ford Tuning Custom Tune with 278.2RWKW
1/4 mile time to come very soon

XR6T with Typhoon CAI
Bosch 0 280 155 968 Injectors
Custom Tune (Xtreme Ford Tuning)
kjoy064 is offline  
post #4 of 27 (permalink) Old 05-27-05, 01:00 AM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Headache's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 197
Re: Tornado Verdict

can that last comment..... back end gets out at will................

Fasta than a Speeding Banana
Headache is offline  
post #5 of 27 (permalink) Old 05-27-05, 01:01 AM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Headache's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 197
Re: Tornado Verdict

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjoy064
Yeah Yeah princess, just go and pick up my T......LOL

It's in my gge, wot u gonna do about it nancey?????

Fasta than a Speeding Banana
Headache is offline  
post #6 of 27 (permalink) Old 05-27-05, 01:02 AM
Tornado F6
 
Tornado's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: In the Ute
Age: 56
Posts: 236
Re: Tornado Verdict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Headache
Sorry 5 mins late.....

Picked up a little while ago.. all good..

Compared to the Sedan, it handles just as well, suprising for a ute... Very well tied down in the rear.
Oomph, well, they have fixed the lag when changing gears, present on the Typhoon.. now there's just a hint, but comes back up pretty quickly..
As for no traction in 1st and 2nd, I had no such dramas, maybe 1/2 tonne of hardcover helps!!!
Driving around its very comfy, little road noise. Gearbox is a little notchy, but am told will loosen up in due course..... NO diff clunk or driveline slap...

Greg, Dez says hi, and Kev says u poor bastard!!

VERY impressed with how it is as a package, suprised really..

anyways, gotta go pick up a T, more later, with a pik......



That’s it?
Ya Woos…
I bet you didn’t even take it over 4000rpm
Get up it for gods sake and make the bitch dance…. You think they give it 5 year warranty so you can pussy foot around in it? Its an F6 so treat it like one!!!
Actually the hard cover is great and does heaps to keep those dunlops gripping(kill the sedan for traction ) but when edited you will need more that that hard cover can give you.. if you can handle it

BF F6 Tornado Rapid
APC Full stainless System
BF F6 Typhoon Rapid
2003 White RTV Ute
Tornado is offline  
post #7 of 27 (permalink) Old 05-27-05, 01:05 AM
Tornado F6
 
Tornado's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: In the Ute
Age: 56
Posts: 236
Re: Tornado Verdict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Headache
It's in my gge, wot u gonna do about it nancey?????
Dont worry about Killjoys T
Get your ass in the F6 and make some smoke
More reports and this time one after a good thrashing
Youve had it now 2 hours if it aint run in now bad luck...thats when the warranty comes in...besides the Train drivers and Ford workshop have flogged it so no reason for you to pussy foot around now...... GET UP IT!!!!!!!!!!

BF F6 Tornado Rapid
APC Full stainless System
BF F6 Typhoon Rapid
2003 White RTV Ute
Tornado is offline  
post #8 of 27 (permalink) Old 05-27-05, 01:09 AM
Registered User
 
kjoy064's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: perth
Posts: 93
Re: Tornado Verdict

post a pic of both....

Xtreme Ford Tuning Custom Tune with 278.2RWKW
1/4 mile time to come very soon

XR6T with Typhoon CAI
Bosch 0 280 155 968 Injectors
Custom Tune (Xtreme Ford Tuning)
kjoy064 is offline  
post #9 of 27 (permalink) Old 05-27-05, 01:11 AM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Headache's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 197
Re: Tornado Verdict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado
Dont worry about Killjoys T
Get your ass in the F6 and make some smoke
More reports and this time one after a good thrashing
Youve had it now 2 hours if it aint run in now bad luck...thats when the warranty comes in...besides the Train drivers and Ford workshop have flogged it so no reason for you to pussy foot around now...... GET UP IT!!!!!!!!!!

OK, there is no run-in procedure with the F6, so I found out... but hey, 2hrs old, gimmie a break!!

Seems to be getting better all the time, I hit the chimes with Kev on-board.

Love 2nd gear!!!!!!!!!!!!!

once the tyres loose a bit of tackiness, look out median strip..

Fasta than a Speeding Banana
Headache is offline  
post #10 of 27 (permalink) Old 05-27-05, 01:12 AM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Headache's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 197
Re: Tornado Verdict

Gotta go to the pub u bastid, i'll do a quickie u impatient fcuk.

Fasta than a Speeding Banana
Headache is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Australian Ford's Discussion > FPV & Tickford Forum


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome