What Happened to the BA Galaxie? - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Australian Ford's Discussion > FPV & Tickford Forum
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

FPV & Tickford Forum GT, GT-P and all FPV Discussions. Formerly Tickford.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-01-2006, 05:43   #1 (permalink)

What Happened to the BA Galaxie?

Remember back to the FPV open day(2003 i think) and the FPV boys had a Fairlane concept called the Galaxie 540. Does anyone know what ever happened to this concept car? , And do FPV have any plans to build a production version of it? I know i'd buy one if i had the money.
XlR8_22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-03-2006, 21:42   #2 (permalink)
Experienced Ford Member

Re: What Happened to the BA Galaxie?

Quote:
Originally Posted by XlR8_22
Remember back to the FPV open day(2003 i think) and the FPV boys had a Fairlane concept called the Galaxie 540. Does anyone know what ever happened to this concept car? , And do FPV have any plans to build a production version of it? I know i'd buy one if i had the money.
It was only a styling exercise, but it didn't go any further than that. FPV don't want to do a version of the Fairlane as it hasn't sold very well against the Statesman and the previous TL50 was a failure, only selling 3 of the last model. There's no way they can make the development dollars back on it so they will only consider doing it if the Fairlane starts selling in higher numbers, which is unlikely with the current model.
bossxr8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Australian Ford's Discussion > FPV & Tickford Forum