What happened with GT522 - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Australian Ford's Discussion > FPV & Tickford Forum
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

FPV & Tickford Forum GT, GT-P and all FPV Discussions. Formerly Tickford.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-22-2004, 05:17   #1 (permalink)
Respect the Bulge

What happened with GT522

I don't know if this is against the proper etiquette for the Forum, but here goes. I have been away for just over a week and was wondering what had happened with GT522. When I looked at his details profile his signature is now simply “Gone”. I am not trying to create a fuss I was just curious.

Steven
Advertisement

Old 07-22-2004, 05:36   #2 (permalink)
Falcontastic.

Re: What happened with GT522

Yes where has Adrian and his vehicle's gone,It would be good to have an update on his vehicle's.
Laser a maser.
Old 07-22-2004, 05:53   #3 (permalink)
Lord of the RC

there were some issues surrounding him and apparently he is not going to come on anymore, really not my place to say anymore im afraid

chris
O.F.R #6 : PM Me
Member of the Society Against Stupid SMS Language
Member #4 of the MTAS (Manual Transmission Appreciation Society)
Old 07-22-2004, 09:12   #4 (permalink)

Poor Bastard, it seems he got two dud cars in a row, its a wonder he didn't get the shotgun out (figuritively speaking). Like with Mondie, that much money spent and to be treated by FPV and or FMC what joy could you find in the cars anymore. Good For Customer Relations FPV :fly:
Pedders Shocks & Springs,Whiteline Swaybars, Manta Exhaust System, Twin 3 inch High Flow Cats & 4 inch Dump Pipe, Injectors and High Vol Pump, FPV Mats, Tinted Glass
Whhoooosssshhh

350rwkw XTREME EDIT
The Real Performance Thing
HSV What ?
and 013, Lightning Strike:
Twin 2.5 Mandrel Bent Exhaust, High Flow Cat, CAI & Pedders Suspension
Old 07-22-2004, 15:59   #5 (permalink)
mmmmm....kookyfudge

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTP151
I don't know if this is against the proper etiquette for the Forum, but here goes. I have been away for just over a week and was wondering what had happened with GT522. When I looked at his details profile his signature is now simply “Gone”. I am not trying to create a fuss I was just curious.

Steven
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT522
I will answer that, its a disgrace that a new car like this has had so much replaced, its the furtherest thing from being original you could get. When I tell people, just ordinary people who know very little about them, what has actualy been done, they are gob smacked, most of them dont believe you, its actualy very embarrasing to say the least. I am going to drop 522 on the market very soon, as it is in a saleable condition, first time since ive had it, test the water at mabey the payout figure, possibly going to do anywhere between $15 to $20k on it, but it will be nice to get rid of the headache.
This may answer some of your questions.

Oh and I beleive the '522 could be sold' thread may have been removed as well.

Last edited by kooky; 07-22-2004 at 21:40. Reason: spelling!
Old 07-23-2004, 05:05   #6 (permalink)
In Pursuit of excellence

A shame really, Adrian and Jo were really nice people, he had some bad luck and was treated less than satisfactoraly by FPV, in the end they came to the party, but after some poor treatment by the dealer/dealers. I do feel for him
BA Pursuit, Blueprint,Silver stripes, Prestige sound, Leather, Sports s/wheel
Old 07-23-2004, 05:50   #7 (permalink)

Hi, I am here very rearly now, just checking P/Ms and a very quick peak at whats happening.
I do notice that my thread has been deleted, I guess you are not allowed to be too negative on here, it seems to get moderated very quickly.
I did decide some weeks ago to stop coming on here due to my inabilty to be objective to what i write, it is very hard to stay posative and upbeat with what has happened to us with these cars. This has been a nightmare, I have NEVER ever had a car like this, if its not one thing, its something else, it was back at the dealer today, I have had to jump start it for three days in a row, so another half day off, go get that fixed, its driving me mad.
With the attacks I was getting on here, and the P/Ms Laminge was getting, I decided enough is enough, so I have withdrawn from here and also the FPVXR club, as my enthusiasm has well and truely killed, I would like to thank FPV for that personly.
On the car front, 522 has a new engine, the oil consumption at this point seems not to bad, used about 500 to 600mls for 2000km, thats good compared to before. 922 has had its week in the dealer, its ok now, still needs a couple of things, oil consumption is still a worry. I will be placing both cars on the market on Monday, I will try and achieve the payout figures, if I cant sell them privately, I will trade them and have to wear big losses, but im at the stage now where I cant wait to get rid of them.
I have been looking for replacements, my car will be a Nissan or Toyota dual cab turbo diesel 4 by 4, put a canopy on it, got a good work truck and off road car, as for the MRS, she will be getting a BMW 318i or a Merc C 180 or 200, they are both great cars, I doubt that we will have issues with either of those types of cars.
I have enjoyed the time on here, most people here are rearly great, I do thank you all for the support through some difficult times, I will stick my head in occassionaly to say gidday, Cam, thanks for those kind words, it does mean something to us, that some people do care. Regards GT 522 and GT 922
Old 07-23-2004, 05:57   #8 (permalink)
FF Town Sheriff

mate - try a VW. after the sand in the engine drama I had, I also sold out, and went euro.........It was a wise move for me.

I'm still staying happy and I'm like a smelly boot - i tend to linger......

" i will own another V8, just what type of body it's in is another question. "
Old 07-23-2004, 06:02   #9 (permalink)
Respect the Bulge

Quote:
Originally Posted by GT 522
Hi, I am here very rearly now, just checking P/Ms and a very quick peak at whats happening.
I do notice that my thread has been deleted, I guess you are not allowed to be too negative on here, it seems to get moderated very quickly.
I did decide some weeks ago to stop coming on here due to my inabilty to be objective to what i write, it is very hard to stay posative and upbeat with what has happened to us with these cars. This has been a nightmare, I have NEVER ever had a car like this, if its not one thing, its something else, it was back at the dealer today, I have had to jump start it for three days in a row, so another half day off, go get that fixed, its driving me mad.
With the attacks I was getting on here, and the P/Ms Laminge was getting, I decided enough is enough, so I have withdrawn from here and also the FPVXR club, as my enthusiasm has well and truely killed, I would like to thank FPV for that personly.
On the car front, 522 has a new engine, the oil consumption at this point seems not to bad, used about 500 to 600mls for 2000km, thats good compared to before. 922 has had its week in the dealer, its ok now, still needs a couple of things, oil consumption is still a worry. I will be placing both cars on the market on Monday, I will try and achieve the payout figures, if I cant sell them privately, I will trade them and have to wear big losses, but im at the stage now where I cant wait to get rid of them.
I have been looking for replacements, my car will be a Nissan or Toyota dual cab turbo diesel 4 by 4, put a canopy on it, got a good work truck and off road car, as for the MRS, she will be getting a BMW 318i or a Merc C 180 or 200, they are both great cars, I doubt that we will have issues with either of those types of cars.
I have enjoyed the time on here, most people here are rearly great, I do thank you all for the support through some difficult times, I will stick my head in occassionaly to say gidday, Cam, thanks for those kind words, it does mean something to us, that some people do care. Regards GT 522 and GT 922
I sincerely hope that your fortunes change on every level that the statement can be taken.

regards

Steven
Old 07-23-2004, 06:09   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTP151
I sincerely hope that your fortunes change on every level that the statement can be taken.

regards

Steven
Thanks for that, I hope so to.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Australian Ford's Discussion > FPV & Tickford Forum