Ford Forums banner

What Sort of Show Is This?

2K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  Herrod Motorsport 
#1 · (Edited)
FPV have made some blunders in the short time they've been going. Like sending cars out with bits missing and so on. We've put it down to learning the ropes of a new model and perhaps expansion or growing pains.

But really, here we are in mid July a full three and a half months after the first FPV Pursuits were delivered and still FPV has no towbars for the vehicles. I know there's issues behind all this, but you have to wonder... :doh:

Maybe they're designing it so it fits around the 'Superlow-Fully-Sick-Drop-Twin-Exhaust-Pipes'? Maybe it will be similarly designed to hang well under the rear skirt so it looks utterly poor fitting to the carry over Tickford rear skirt on the Pursuit (which is tactfully also moulded with the Tickford logo in place - Who said Tickford was dead??? :wtf: )

I wonder if I should charge interest on the money they've been happy to take for four months (towbars are now reportedly due first week in August although I'll believe it when I see the rotten thing :neverlear )

Sorry for the negativity, but AP is only human and the nerves are almost totally shot. AP's going :wnc:

See less See more
#2 ·
Aussie Pete said:
Maybe it will be similarly designed to hang well under the rear skirt so it looks utterly poor fitting to the carry over Tickford rear skirt on the Pursuit (which is tactfully also moulded with the Tickford logo in place - Who said Tickford was dead??? :wtf: )
Funniest thing I've heard in ages - must take a close look next time I see one.

You've got more patience than me anyway.

Cheers
Russ

#3 ·
greetings all
AP maybee the towbar is a series 2 upgrade........lol

as for the ticford logo i have seen that on several of the plastic bits that hang off the bottom of the car

regards
rod

#5 ·
AP applies for the re-registration of the 'Tickford Owners' Club' - affiliated with the LSUG Corporation!

#6 ·
Fit a herrod exhaust pete the tips actually fit were they should,funny your comment i was at thompson for and warrens yesterday and those tips caught my attention,i could not beleive that they would send the utes out like that.

#7 ·
Herrod Motorsport said:
Fit a herrod exhaust pete the tips actually fit were they should,funny your comment i was at thompson for and warrens yesterday and those tips caught my attention,i could not beleive that they would send the utes out like that.
Believe it for it is indeed happening. :doh: I will go for your exhaust but the fact is that a customer shouldn't have to modify their car to put it right. :whip:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.