Ford Forums banner

who is still waiting for a fpv

6K views 62 replies 19 participants last post by  newgtowner 
#1 ·
As we know fpv have despatched its 1000 car, how more customers are still waiting.
lets us know

#27 ·
JimBoSS said:
i dont need to know all the details, you gave me enough information to comment. you said they sacked him without following the normal process.

well if he feels he as been unfairly dismissed, which he very well may have been. then he has an avenue to proceed againsts ford.. what the hell do the rest of them have to do with it??..

if u haven't realised yet.. i dont like the unions!
The Industrial Relations Commissions hearing will be next week.

#31 ·
Once they start,they allow a week but i know mine was done in three days.

#34 ·
Re: Re: who is still waiting for a fpv

Silver GT said:
Isnt waiting the worst thing..........

Maybe i should go on holidays so the time goes quicker
That is exactly what I did. I went on a 1 month holiday, but I came back to find it had been delayed and I still have another 1 month wait instead of only a few days like I originally planned:doh:

#37 ·
i dont feel so bad then...I've only been waiting a month....and apprantly its past the metal finish and paint stage...hopefully it will be in at FPV next week......might see if i can get a peek then

#38 ·
Good to Go!

I am awaiting my blood orange GTP with prem sound stripes sunroof and leather (auto).

Have been told by Knox Ford that it is on schedule to be delivered on 25th September having been ordered first week of August.

Given some of the posts here that would be a great result

Will let you all know if the deadline is met

Plates GTPGTP (Vic)

#40 ·
Was told mine was going to be built in the first 10 day period of Sept,it went on the production line on the 12th,so it wasn't far off.
How long does it take from start of production line till end product?

#41 ·
Welcome to the club (knackerzz) I'm amazed how many GT's there are in Melbourne and Victoria,
I think that we will have to organize a cruise one day imagine 20-30 GT's that would be awsome , we could also allow maybe the T-Series,just a thought for later on at some stage.
Cheers John

#43 ·
Re: Re: who is still waiting for a fpv

noel said:
Was told mine was going to be built in the first 10 day period of Sept,it went on the production line on the 12th,so it wasn't far off.
How long does it take from start of production line till end product?
From what I've worked out it takes 2 or 3 days to build the car....it then goes to FPV where they usually have it for 5 days....the work doesnt take that long.....mines been sitting there for a few days now with no work done on it. Once its finished there it generally 3 day to get to the dealer...once there allow another 3 or 4 days......I hope this helps

#44 · (Edited)
Vixen GT, manual, tint, premium sound, momo gearshift, mats, Shelby Cobra stripes. :dev2:

Expected delivery November. :whip:

But then I waited almost 4 months for my Turbo, so 6 weeks is a doddle!

#45 ·
thanks Silver GT,although mine might take a bit longer as its gotta get over to NZ on a boat.
Does anyone know how often they sail over this way?

#48 ·
I was a lucky fella today....I got to see my new baby at FPV....it helps to know people

anyway she got her brakes, wheels and tyres and is just waiting for her body kit, FPV interior thingys and stripes....I reckon either next week or early the following week and she'll be all mine

and I gotta tell ya I saw a couple of play things there....they look excellent...apparently you'll have to wait till the sydney motor show for them to be unveiled

#49 ·
To (newtowner) speak to Tony Chesterman at FPV re.your build number.
Cheers John

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.