Witch is better value XR8 ute or Pursuit ute. - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Australian Ford's Discussion > FPV & Tickford Forum
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

FPV & Tickford Forum GT, GT-P and all FPV Discussions. Formerly Tickford.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-08-2004, 06:01   #1 (permalink)
Lorro

Witch is better value XR8 ute or Pursuit ute.

Hello all,
I gather you lot are probably sick of these questions about comparasions and the better value for our $$$$. But alas a lot of you have been down this road, and can provide a great insite into whot is value and not worth our hard earned $$$. Am looking to get a Pursuit ute or the XR BA ute, manual a must, mods O.K.
Witch is the better value.

lorro
lorro is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-08-2004, 06:12   #2 (permalink)
rod

Re: Witch is better value XR8 ute or Pursuit ute.

you shoud be able to get a good deal on a Pursuit at the moment, i would compare the prices with the options that you want as it may push the prices a little closer together

regards
rod
Old 09-08-2004, 06:26   #3 (permalink)
Lorro

Quote:
Originally Posted by rod
you shoud be able to get a good deal on a Pursuit at the moment, i would compare the prices with the options that you want as it may push the prices a little closer together

regards
rod

Rod,
Thanks for the reply, am looking at the second hand market as any problems with the vehical would have been dealt with by the first owner.
Also any after market mods are allready on and sorted. Must say a car like the one Charliewool had to sell was an absulute steal {pardon the pun.}
Do you recomend the second hand market,and are you happy with your car.
Old 09-08-2004, 06:37   #4 (permalink)
rod

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorro
Rod,
Thanks for the reply, am looking at the second hand market as any problems with the vehical would have been dealt with by the first owner.
Also any after market mods are allready on and sorted. Must say a car like the one Charliewool had to sell was an absulute steal {pardon the pun.}

i am more than happy with my car as for the second hand market i would imaging that the Pursuit would be a better buy as you would most likely get one for a little more than the Pursuit but check what you can get a runout model for first

regards
rod
Old 09-08-2004, 07:53   #5 (permalink)
walking power

Quote:
Rod,
I was going to buy charlies pursuit, and if it was in my state i probably would have, but i ended up going for a new xr8 ute as i've always wanted a new car and got a good deal on mine, but seeing as you're going 2nd hand id reccomend the pursuit.
Old 09-08-2004, 08:34   #6 (permalink)
Rip Up The Track Join OFR

here is 4 of each all from Melbourne, the Pursuit is very good but for around an extra $13k i would at least want the big brembo's...
bit pricey this one can get close to new for the price...
Vehicle 2003 FPV PURSUIT BA Price $49,950 Kilometres 9,000 Body 2 door Utility ColourCitric Acid Transmission 5 speed Manual Location glenroy, Victoria. 3046 Mobile Phone 0433201822 Contact Details 0433201812.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vehicle 2003 FPV PURSUIT BA Price $48,990 *Kilometres 1,533 Body 2 door Utility Colour BLOOD ORANGE Transmission 4 speed Semi-Automatic
Vehicle 2003 FPV PURSUIT BA Price $52,990 *Kilometres 1,640 Body 2 door Utility Colour Blueprint Transmission 4 speed Semi-Automatic
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vehicle 2003 FPV PURSUIT BA Price $51,500 *Kilometres 2,500 Body 2 door Utility Colour Acid Rush Transmission 4 speed Semi-Automatic
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vehicle 2003 FORD FALCON BA XR8 Price $38,990 *Kilometres 6,435 Body2 door Utility Colour CITRUS Transmission 4 speed Automatic
Vehicle 2003 FORD FALCON BA XR8 Price $41,990 *Kilometres 3,592 Body 2 door Utility Colour White Transmission 5 speed Manual
Vehicle 2003 FORD FALCON BA XR8 Price $36,000 Kilometres 26,000 Body 2 door Utility Colour blueprint Transmission 5 speed Manual
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vehicle 2003 FORD FALCON BA XR8 Price$37,000 Kilometres 16,000 Body 2 door Utility Colourblack (silhouette) Transmission 5 speed Manual

PHANTOM BA XR8 UTE, AUTO, UNICHIP, APS TUNED 229 RWKW ET:13.47.

Rods Rocket, Boss n/a 290 Unichip Tuned by APS et:12.6@110 Mph
We are all inclined to judge ourselves by our ideals; others, by their acts.

XRFPV8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2004, 23:56   #7 (permalink)
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog

Quote:
Rod,
Thanks for the reply, am looking at the second hand market as any problems with the vehical would have been dealt with by the first owner......
I am laughing so hard I can't contain myself. Sure, whatever you reckon he he he he LOL

'General' Dog - AP's German Shepherd and Best Mate - 02Dec1998-15Dec2003.
'Pepper' Dog - General's and My Little German Shepherd Sweetie - 1996?-02Apr2006.

'Sako' Dog - My Beautiful and Pretty German Shepherd - 2001?-23Aug2006.
Aussie Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2004, 00:00   #8 (permalink)
rod

Quote: Originally Posted by lorro
Rod,
Thanks for the reply, am looking at the second hand market as any problems with the vehical would have been dealt with by the first owner......

I am laughing so hard I can't contain myself. Sure, whatever you reckon he he he he LOL

lets hope he doesnt buy your old car Pete

regards
rod
Old 09-09-2004, 04:56   #9 (permalink)
Lorro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Pete

Aussie Pete,
How gose it mate, in regards to your quote above and as Im a bit late on the FF, please elaberate on your feelings about witch ute you would get. Lorro
Old 09-09-2004, 05:04   #10 (permalink)
Lorro

Quote:
Originally Posted by XRFPV8
here is 4 of each all from Melbourne, the Pursuit is very good but for around an extra $13k i would at least want the big brembo's...
bit pricey this one can get close to new for the price...
Vehicle 2003 FPV PURSUIT BA Price $49,950 Kilometres 9,000 Body 2 door Utility ColourCitric Acid Transmission 5 speed Manual Location glenroy, Victoria. 3046 Mobile Phone 0433201822 Contact Details 0433201812.
Vehicle 2003 FPV PURSUIT BA Price $48,990 *Kilometres 1,533 Body 2 door Utility Colour BLOOD ORANGE Transmission 4 speed Semi-Automatic
Vehicle 2003 FPV PURSUIT BA Price $52,990 *Kilometres 1,640 Body 2 door Utility Colour Blueprint Transmission 4 speed Semi-Automatic
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vehicle 2003 FPV PURSUIT BA Price $51,500 *Kilometres 2,500 Body 2 door Utility Colour Acid Rush Transmission 4 speed Semi-Automatic
Vehicle 2003 FORD FALCON BA XR8 Price $38,990 *Kilometres 6,435 Body2 door Utility Colour CITRUS Transmission 4 speed Automatic
Vehicle 2003 FORD FALCON BA XR8 Price $41,990 *Kilometres 3,592 Body 2 door Utility Colour White Transmission 5 speed Manual
Vehicle 2003 FORD FALCON BA XR8 Price $36,000 Kilometres 26,000 Body 2 door Utility Colour blueprint Transmission 5 speed Manual
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vehicle 2003 FORD FALCON BA XR8 Price$37,000 Kilometres 16,000 Body 2 door Utility Colourblack (silhouette) Transmission 5 speed Manual

XRFPV8,
Thanks for the price list. Lorro
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Australian Ford's Discussion > FPV & Tickford Forum