12K views 109 replies 47 participants last post by  BeansNoMore 
#1 ·
To put an end to all the misery .......

See less See more
#13 ·
HMM
Im not convinced
I think I need to see a photo of it, in my drive-way, with me at the wheel

Can you arrange this for me please, just to be sure....

#18 ·
Aussie Falcon said:
in both pics the creases are of unequal length
You're damn right mate. I smell a fish. If these are real where were they obtained?

#19 ·
Cobra said:
You're damn right mate. I smell a fish. If these are real where were they obtained?
I am only going to say this ONCE.

1. I took these pictures myself.
2. I do not post misinformation and resent the implication that I have.
3. Where they were taken is absolutely none of your business.

If you are smelling fish then I'd change deoderants.

Russ

#20 ·
For those still doubting, if you are a newbie, then this may be partly understandable as you have not had time to get to know the other users on the boards. On the other hand, if you have been on here a while, you should have a fair idea of who posts crap and who doesn't.

If the sharing of information is going to be always met with accusations and skepticism, then we may as well turn off the information tap and stick to speculation - and isn't that a whole lot of fun :neverlear

#21 ·
Cobra said:
There are only two things in this world that smell like fish, and fish is one of them.

This XR8 is obviously a press/FEV vehicle also, check the number plate and the little yellow tag.

#22 ·
Mr Sparkle said:
If the sharing of information is going to be always met with accusations and skepticism, then we may as well turn off the information tap and stick to speculation - and isn't that a whole lot of fun :neverlear
Awww.... Sparkles, you know the old saying; Never let the truth get in the way of a good story! :s6:

#24 ·
When plates are first made Johnno, they are coated with a material which doesn't come up well when they are photographed. They end up coming up all blurred.
However, how do police take pics of cars with speed cameras you ask? Well, the police have worked closely with each state's road authority to make it possible to take a clear photo of the plates.
I don't know the technical details but it works pretty well.
MavSS

#26 ·
mavss said:
When plates are first made Johnno, they are coated with a material which doesn't come up well when they are photographed. They end up coming up all blurred.
However, how do police take pics of cars with speed cameras you ask? Well, the police have worked closely with each state's road authority to make it possible to take a clear photo of the plates.
I don't know the technical details but it works pretty well.
MavSS
That is the funniest thing I've heard all week!!!!!!!!! :rofl:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.