Ford Focus SVT - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford SVT Vehicles | SVO Vehicles
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Ford SVT Vehicles | SVO Vehicles Forum for discussion of all Ford SVT Vehicles, such as: Ford F150 Lightning SVT, Ford Cobra SVT, Ford Focus SVT, Ford Contour SVT and previous SVO vehicles as well.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-02-2004, 15:12   #1 (permalink)

Ford Focus SVT

Ive been a fan of this car since its introduction but wasnt in the market for a new car. Now Im in a position where I need to buy a new car but not in the best finacial position. Recently my 98 Buick Regal GS (the one with the 3800 SC motor :D ) was hit buy a Crown Victoria around 5:30AM while I was sleeping. The guy destroyed it, got out his car left it and ran away. My car was in very good condition and Im still looking into buying another one like it. Mine was so damaged I dont think my insurance company will fix it. If they total it I should get a good amount of money back. My question is how cheap could I possibly get an SVT Focus? Does anyone know the best place to look? Thank you!
Gizhost is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-30-2006, 12:16   #2 (permalink)

Re: Ford Focus SVT

hey buddy, i have one i would sale you for just pay off...i think its 11,000 and the payments are just 328. its pitch black 03 with 60,000
03SVTFOCUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford SVT Vehicles | SVO Vehicles