Haters - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford SVT Vehicles | SVO Vehicles
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Ford SVT Vehicles | SVO Vehicles Forum for discussion of all Ford SVT Vehicles, such as: Ford F150 Lightning SVT, Ford Cobra SVT, Ford Focus SVT, Ford Contour SVT and previous SVO vehicles as well.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-06-2003, 10:28   #1 (permalink)

Haters

Sup guys,

The other day I was driving along and I looked in my rear view mirror and I see a yellow car coming up my way fast. I thought it had to be a mustang. So i slow it down to about 45mph on the high way with a speed limit of 75mph. He finally caught up to me and it turns out to be a gt mustang owned by some prep. So I do the usually to any mustang owner (base, gt, mach,svt, roush,saleen, any one) and I wave to him and nod my head. The prep looks at me and just grins. He gave me that I hate you because you drive a cobra look. Now that made me mad. So I caught up next to him and I give him a little rev. He takes off so i down shift to 4th and fly passed him. When he finally catchs up to me I gave him a thumbs up and still he gave me no response. Now I don't understand why people do that. We mustang drivers have 2 things in common. We love Ford and we love the Mustangs. Someone explain why all the haters are out there.

99 cobra
99 Cobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-06-2003, 15:12   #2 (permalink)
PAST EA TYCOON

Re: Haters

im the same as you, and give the drivers a nod, and usually get one back. Most people who drive nice cars (not wanker Merc drivers etc) are nice enough to give the nod back
SOLD
EvilEA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2003, 20:10   #3 (permalink)

I just got out of the Nissan 300zx TT seen with a forum just like this and this topic came up alot threre are just assholes in the world. I just got a 2003 Cobra SVT two days ago and I'm new and glad to be here. Good job just blow him away.
akaeric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2003, 20:28   #4 (permalink)
***** Idiot....

Aye there are just assholes in the world. There are those that are only driving the car because they think it makes them cool to drive it. Those are the ones that dont give a crap. Ran into a few Cobra owners that were that way.
LunaticSVT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2003, 21:10   #5 (permalink)

i dont think it matter where you go, who you are, or what you drive, my fellow contour brothers are the same way my friend

-98 Contour
-68 Cougar
"If you stand for nothing you will fall for anything"
mycainsbroken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2003, 16:24   #6 (permalink)

I think its just sad that they don't respect other drivers as we do to them. But i guess beating the shit out of him on the streets will earn that respect.

99 cobra
99 Cobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2004, 01:10   #7 (permalink)

I'm new to this forum, and I thank you all for the welcoming! I live in the U.S. and I own a 1996 "Mystic" Cobra with only 8000 miles on her. She is my baby. Later this year, I"m going to buy a "Mystichrome" to put next to it. To respond to the "haters," I have no clue why they are like that. Maybe they ate paint chips as a kid.....I don't know. Knowing first hand as a Cobra owner, I don't care how fast my car is because all someone has to do is to spend a few dollars on his 1989 5.0 and a weekend in his garage, and the next time we line up, all I'm going to see is his tail lights for a 1/4 mile. Thanks again for the warm welcome!
Mystic363
Mystic363 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2004, 02:28   #8 (permalink)
gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by akaeric
I just got out of the Nissan 300zx TT seen with a forum just like this and this topic came up alot threre are just assholes in the world. I just got a 2003 Cobra SVT two days ago and I'm new and glad to be here. Good job just blow him away.

I hate you!

only because you have posted any pics,,,,,,
laminge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2004, 18:19   #9 (permalink)

Imagine,

Do you hate me??? LOL.......I'm too new for anyone to hate! I'll send you pics if you let me know what your e-mail is. Like I said, I'm too new and too dumb to know how to post any pics on here yet. Give me some time & I"m sure that I'll figure it out.

Mystic363
Old 03-10-2004, 18:27   #10 (permalink)
X-DM!!

What's a prep?
rod c is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford SVT Vehicles | SVO Vehicles