Im Loosing What Is Left Of My Mind - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford SVT Vehicles | SVO Vehicles
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

Ford SVT Vehicles | SVO Vehicles Forum for discussion of all Ford SVT Vehicles, such as: Ford F150 Lightning SVT, Ford Cobra SVT, Ford Focus SVT, Ford Contour SVT and previous SVO vehicles as well.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-06-2004, 21:15   #1 (permalink)
I hate ricers

Im Loosing What Is Left Of My Mind

guys i need some serious help. i might have the possibilty of trading my lowered s-10 X-cab off for a 04 COBRA. the problem i have is i love lowered trucks but i have a burning desire to get the COBRA. the one im looking at has the mysticrome paint and is the most beautiful paint job when the sun hits it. the only thing that is really keeping me from buying it is the price $40,000. thats 6 more years of payments when i have only 1.5 left on the dime. im going crazy trying to sort this out in my head and thats when i thought about you guys. what do you suggest? what would you do?

never2low is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-07-2004, 03:43   #2 (permalink)

Re: Im Loosing What Is Left Of My Mind

If it were me, I'd wait for the 06 model. It's supposed to come out in 2005. BTW, Which part of GA are you from ?

My next Ford.....
Stacy94PGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2004, 11:42   #3 (permalink)
***** Idiot....

Re: Im Loosing What Is Left Of My Mind

Hey south.

Get the 04 if you really want it. If you can wait until 06 and like the style in the sig pic above then wait. Personally I would get a 04 or even a used 03. I have seen several 04 Mystichrome Coupes for 36k and the verts for 39. The choice is really yours. If your business it kicking off good then you may want to go for it. Of course knowing that you are going through issues you may be best to wait it out.
LunaticSVT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Ford SVT Vehicles | SVO Vehicles