DVD Player in EL - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > The Garage - Tech Forums > Audio And Security
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-21-2005, 01:13   #1 (permalink)

DVD Player in EL

Hey all, im new to these forums and i have a question for you,

Has anyone put a dvd player in an el futura in the second slot where the double din would be, i want to move mine from under the seat to the dash but the pocket is to small for it to go in, i already have a head unit in the normal spot for it so how has anyone else done this, any help would be appreciated, thanks
E_futura_L is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-22-2005, 04:57   #2 (permalink)
FRITZZ

Re: DVD Player in EL

i seen this the other day not sure wer tho.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cool.jpg (12.6 KB, 26 views)
el falcon, T70, nizpro plenum, 6boost manifold, autronic sm4, 3.5' turbo dump and cat ,ford motorsport injectors, kyb shocks, lovells SL, el gt 17' rims 245/45/17, limo tint, alpine 9827hu, 4 210w jbl 61/2 splits, kicker sL712 sub, kicker ported box,520w jbl 4channel, 750wrms jbl MB
fritzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2005, 00:45   #3 (permalink)
No Shit

Re: DVD Player in EL

hmm im thinking about putting a few DVD players in my EL. screens at the back of the drivers and passengers seat. Dont know about having one at the front mostly due to the fact they sound complicated to do and possibly cutting out bits and pieces.. My mate however has a DVD screen basically as his CD player. once you play a cd a square tray comes out and opens up in a fairly reasonable sized screen where u can pllay dvds, music video clips and play station. I think that would be the cheapest alternative and probably how i would have my front DVD if im keen in doing it.
Intruder is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > The Garage - Tech Forums > Audio And Security