KA headunit. - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 07-21-03, 01:42 AM Thread Starter
confused KA headunit.

RIGHT: i have a situation. I am not very knowlegable about general car stuff unfortunatly, although I am trying. So, I need help on a little queary:

Im going to get a brand new Sport KA (not the SE version) on my works car scheme, so its going to be on loan, and i have to give it back in perfect condition... BUT I was given a very expensive kenwood mp3 player car stereo for my birthday and want (never mind feel obliged) to put it in the car without the company noticing when I hand it back...

heres the problem:

the fitted cd player in the KA and in most fords (I think) is apparently (According to my mate who is into cars) twice the size of a normal car stereo. SO, how do i get the kenwood stereo in my car? not only so it fits and looks good, but so the company wont notice I did it when i put the standard stereo back in?

Sponsored Links

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > The Garage - Tech Forums > Audio And Security
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts