MACH 1000 Sound System - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > The Garage - Tech Forums > Audio And Security
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-18-2001, 10:24   #1 (permalink)
Gone to the EDGE and back

Question MACH 1000 Sound System

I've been tring to find info/pics of the new system. I thought the MACH 460 really rocked, I can't imagine the 1000!! Any info/pics would be great.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-19-2001, 20:22   #2 (permalink)
In Too Deep...

I got this info on http://www.mustangweekly.com/2001/au...n13-08-3rd.asp

At the Woodward Dream Cruise, we learned that the 2002 Mustang will be getting a superb sound system upgrade as an option. The Mach 1000 system, which has been showcased for nearly a year in a special Mach 1000 Cobra convertible, is a 1000-watt system with amps and subwoofers in the trunk. No word yet about the cost, but it sounds great and will keep audiophiles from having to shop around for aftermarket sound equipment. Watch for additional information about the Mach 1000 system, and other 2002 Mustang news, in MustangWeekly.com as soon as it becomes available from Ford.

And I got this from : http://www.car-buying-strategies.com...d-Mustang.html

High-tech sound systems boost the performance of Mustang's cabin environment. Audiophiles will be delighted with the option of a speed-sensitive, Mach 1000 audio system with a six-disc, in-dash CD changer. The Mach 1000 delivers 570-watts RMS (1,140-watts peak power) with a 60-watt parametrically equalized amplifier, six 80-watt subwoofer amplifiers, four subwoofer speakers, four midrange tweeters and two 10-inch, trunk-mounted, acoustic suspension subwoofer enclosures.

The Ford Mustang also is available with an MP3 CD-player that plays regular or MP3 CDs with bit rates of 56K to 320 bps.

Here is a pic... I don't know if that is exactely what it will be like but, if so... It should kick a$$
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mach1000trunk.jpg (16.7 KB, 240 views)
:bhrmmm2:__:crazy3:__ :bs3:
__
____
Wade Buchanan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > The Garage - Tech Forums > Audio And Security