Ford Forums banner

MASSIVE CLEAROUT! (Audio, alarms, EA parts)

6K views 39 replies 12 participants last post by  BulFrog 
#1 ·
I've got a shitload of stuff sitting round that I want to get rid of. Here goes..

EA RELATED:

EA S pack/fairmont dash (w/tacho) and oil pressure sender $20 SOLD

EA GL dash $10

EA S pack complete interior (tan colour/good condition). Seats, dash, console, door trims $50.

EA S pack rear garnish (between taillights) $10

EA 3 speed auto (VGC). $100

EA CFI injection setup. Inc computer, loom, MAP sensor, throttle body, hoses, dizzy etc etc $30

Tow packs X2. $20ea

Any other parts you might need (panels etc) just ask........

CAR ALARMS:

Prestiege (by Audiovox) Car Alarm (NEW). Inc immobilisor, door/boot/bonnet protection. NO keyless entry feature. $50

Black-Widow Window Roll-up kit. (NEW) Fits any car with electric windows. Will wind the windows up when the alarm is armed. Controls 2 windows only. $30

Cyclops S27 Remote Immobilisor. (USED) All black wiring, Aust standard (insurance approved), can be hooked up to central locking (keyless entry). A very good immobilisor. $50

Jaycar 'Enforcer' Alarm: (USED) Immob, door/boot/bonnet, LED, keyless entry etc etc. See Jaycar catalogue. $50 SOLD

AUDIO RELATED:

Kenwood top of range headunit with 10 disc stacker $600.

2X 5m lengths of 2 gauge (2GA) JBC power cable. This stuff is thick for high current applications (big amps). $15ea. SOLD

4-way 8GA gold fused distribution block w/cover $15

4-way Streetwires fused distribution block $30 (nice unit) SOLD

2X 4GA gold heavy duty cable terminal $5 SOLD

Stinger Platinum (silver) Positive battery terminal. 1X1GA, 1X4GA, 2X8GA outputs. $20 SOLD

2x4GA cable terminal $5

JBL Decade (original) 6X9. (one only, hard to get) $50

MISC ITEMS:

Nokia 5110/6110/7110 hands free...cradle and microphone only. $25

Cidco Internet Phone (NEW). Surf the net on this phone with a screen. $20

12" Aerpro Yellow Neon in pack. $10

Akai Discman. Not working (somone might be able to fix it)- free

Altec Discman. Not working (same deal) - free

If you want any of this stuff just leave a post here or send an email to adams@ozramp.net.au

See less See more
#6 ·
Re: S pack dash

Ozorion, the front of the car is damaged so the bar and bonnet are no good. The passenger side door is fine though. The car is maroon. Name your price.

Dan, the dash comes with the oil pressure sender and the wiring loom. Thats all you need. You may or may not have to run a wire for the tacho into the car...but this is easy anyway. Just runs from the coil. I'm in Croydon (Melb)

The Jaycar alarm works fine. It used to be installed in my car ages ago. It has door/boot/bonnet protection, keyless entry, battery backup siren, two remotes, immobilisor, spare outputs for additional immobilisors, boot release etc, LED.

#7 ·
Re: S pack dash

Howdy there,

I may be very interested in the Cyclops immobiliser. Can you tell me anything more about it?

Also, is it compatible with the window lift kit you are selling?

#8 ·
Alarm

Hey Doug,

I am interested in one of the Alarms, doesn't really matter which one. I just want some more protection for the car until I can afford something better. If you are going to the meet on Sunday I could buy one off you then or if it is easier I can just go around to your place one day. Anyway, just let me know mate.

Ash

#12 ·
Re: S Pack Dash

How come you couldnt say n e thing bout the Jaycar one sooner :( I payed $110 for the other one on ANZAC day and i dont think it could be n e better than the Jaycar one :( :( :( :( .

I may take the CFi stuff and/or the GL dash...

Sundeep
--

#14 ·
Re: S Pack Dash

Ooh Ooh and ill take the discmans....:D

Sundeep
--

G
#15 ·
Differential

Hey,
Do you know the condition of the diff?
If its in good condition name a price, i would be interested. Also if your coming to the meet id like to take the yellow neon off your hands too..

Michael

G
#19 ·
heya,

I'm interested in some of the cfi parts if they are still available? Specifically the ecu, injectors, and sensors would be nice (but not essential) I'm in Sydney (take it you are not?) but would be willing to pay a little extra for your trouble (plus shipping of course).

let me know,

jez@rsp.com.au

#20 ·
Dan> looks like the dash is yours. I'll bring it to the meet on Sunday or if you want it sooner just call or sms me on 0402 855 801. I'm in Croydon btw.

EB Owner> Sorry the Jaycar alarm has been sold. Can I interest you in an immobilisor ;)

OzOrion> If you want the rear door it could be a bit of a problem cause the car is at the mechanics now. Let me know if you want it and I'll see what I can do. How much do doors go for anyway?

Kenaz> I actually have two s27 immobilisors so maybe u want one of them? My sister accidently sold a S35 alarm which is similar but can be expanded to a full alarm. She has to see if she can get it back from the guy. If she can you'll be looking at $50 and that's a very good alarm.

ILS> The S27 Immobilisor is a Dynamco unit sorry, not Cyclops. It has all black wiring, self arms within 30 sec of IGN off (as required by Aust Standards for alarms), has dual immobilisor circuits, a flashing LED, can hook up to central locking, and has an option to flash the indicators for arming/disarming. I've fitted a ton of these and to sum them up in two words, Very Reliable. RRP is $129+fitting. It is NOT compatible with the window lift kit.

Sundeep> The discmans are yours :) Dunno if your handy with electronics...u may be able to fix them. Please let me know if you definately want the GL dash or the CFI stuff as other people are waiting.

SikEA> sorry dude im in melb better off getting that stuff from a wreckers up in brizzy.

Sikmik> The neon is yours, I'll bring it to the meet. I don't know about the condition of the diff...ask Kenaz, it was his bro's car. The car is down the mechanics now so if you want it you'll have to pay for the removal (dunno how much they charge). But u can have it for $70. Its a 2.92 open wheeler.

Thantos> Prestiege alarm is yours...I'll bring it to the meet. Also the gooseneck.

Jezza> If you definate about the CFI I can arrange something. email me at adams@ozramp.net.au or 0402 855 801.

Just for a record cause I've had a few people ask...none of this stuff is hot/stolen whatever u want to call it. I work as an car audio installer and it's stuff I've collected/bought/used before, except the EA parts ofcourse which are off the wreck I have.

Thanks Guys.

#21 ·
Nah, sorry SPHELL.

Dun want the GL dash as i remembered i am getting the Digital one off rmyers. Thanks though.

Also, i don't need the CFI stuff as our car is 1. on gas and 2. a 4 spd model so it wont be of n e use i guess. I only wanted to experiment with it lol.

Sundeep
--

#22 ·
s pack Dash

name a time and place except for thursday afternoons and ill come and pick up the dash. I am only in bayswater so anytime is cool with me.
I messaged you but my phone is playing up so you probs didnt get the message.
you can send the address and time to 0404 849 322 if its convenient.
Thanks again
Dan

#24 ·
Hey Doug, I'll definately buy one of those immobilisors from you. I guess I will just buy it from you on Sunday, unless you want me to come around and pick it up earlier.

As for the condition of the diff... Umm, I don't really know. When sitting in the back you could notice a slight whining noise coming from the back of the car. But I don't really know if that had anything to do with the diff. I wouldn't really have a clue about stuff like that so I wouldn't take my word for it.

Ash

#26 ·
Acid> no probs.

ILS and Kenaz> looks like u snapped up the two immobilisors. I've actually got another Prestiege alarm that I didn't list so this is available too for $50 if you want a full alarm system.

Kenaz, the whining noise was probably from the fuel pump! it's a noisy little bugger that one hehe.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.