Ford Forums banner

Mid-Series stacker no go

2K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  Aaron_EF8 
#1 ·
Hi

I just got my EF today, and already it's annoying me. When I got it, the owner had put a new battery in, and the stereo needed a new code. I eventually found it in the owners book. Everything works fine, until I press the CD button, then it just shows ' 2 E ' and that's it. Is there something I am doing wrong? I've loaded the cd's in properly.

#3 ·
That's what I thought. How do you reset it??

#4 ·
with out worring about any thing els just pull the head unit out and unplug it then plug it back in so that the unit resets it self then re-enter the code. see how that goes

#5 ·
Just tried unplugging and plugging the head unit and stacker, both did nothing.

Anything else anyone can think of before monday??

#6 ·
your code has to be wrong give the nearest ford dealer a ring and see if they have a master code or somthing or if they can give you another code it shouldnt cost you nothing to get that.\\

try that mate

#7 ·
Tried getting a code From Ford, they gave me the same code as the one I have. They tried to sell me a stacker unit, I declined. I took the car to Car Audio Services in Sefton Park, they are looking at it on tuesday, they reckon it isn't that major.

#9 ·
I rang them today, they have repaired it, there was a switch broken in it somewhere, which cost $35, plus the $30 quote fee, which isn't too bad

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.