Questions on Rhino GX Alarm System - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > The Garage - Tech Forums > Audio And Security
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-31-2004, 22:11   #1 (permalink)
1998 Tickford AU Fairmont

Questions on Rhino GX Alarm System

Hi guys,

I am gpoing to buy an alarm for my car, (1998 Tickford Equiped AU Fairmont), nothing to fancy just something basic. I have looked at the a fair few brands etc with various features and at various prices. But most of these have features that my fairmont already has, being illuminated entry, door ajar waning, auto relock, flshes the indicators, etc. And as standard they have 2 point engine immobolisation. I am not to worried about the car getting stolen (its insured so who gives a *@#!) but am just after a system with a Shock Sensor and the capability to add microwave, etc sensors to them which the Rhino GX does. These alarms also have Passive Arming, so i guess when i lock the car the alarm arms itself. What i want to know is can i hook it up so that when i unlock the car it unarms, without having to use the alarm remote, so that it just works off the central locking, but only when unlocked by the remote, not just smashed a window and opened the door???

Sorry about the long post

Cheers
Mini Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > The Garage - Tech Forums > Audio And Security