radio security code - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > The Garage - Tech Forums > Audio And Security
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-26-2003, 01:18   #1 (permalink)
brenden

radio security code

need security code for awa radio
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-26-2003, 06:19   #2 (permalink)
Senior Events Moderator

Re: radio security code

im usure if its the original radio for the Eb as my eb when i had it allready had a differant one but im sure ford only keeps them for 10 years which means your out of luck. Im sure there was a crack or universal code out there but i dont have it hopefully someone else can shed some light.
Steve B
AUPS
AU1SIXA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2003, 06:35   #3 (permalink)
T5 Expert Operator

Quote:
Originally Posted by brenden
need security code for awa radio
Mate not putting you down or anything but how about alittle introduction to the forums about yourself what you drive etc or perhaps even a quick hello being your first post, as much as you want your query answered. Where not robots here you know.

Cheers,
Gary.

AUII Late Ed XR6 HP T5 Venom- Full Tickford Body Kit, 17in Wheels, Herrod Bi-plane Spoiler, Momo Steer/Gear, T-Series Interior Options, Premium Stereo and a very light-tuned 4.0L I6

(FPV-Tickford Club of NSW Member and Co-Founding Member of 3FB Inc, Ford Forums Food Bandits)
XR_Strider_GuY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2003, 06:42   #4 (permalink)
Chromed Member

umm, you can have my code off my eb, its 1356 !!
botch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2003, 06:43   #5 (permalink)
Senior Events Moderator

Seems im tired as, i did not even notice that it was his first post im on a bloody post run tonight im just about to go to sleep and i see something else i can answer. This is going to be my last post for tonight. Brenden Listen mate get a new CD player or Something who wants a 12 YO AWA anyways. Also it sound like you only registered to get a radio code the way you word your post "need security code for awa radio". Could have written a little more As Strider said. well my answer should have been
AUPS
Old 06-26-2003, 06:45   #6 (permalink)
Senior Events Moderator

LOL at Botch nice one funny thing is it probably works.
Oh i thought that last one was my last post look what you have made me go and do. Well goodnight all.
AUPS
Old 09-03-2005, 20:35   #7 (permalink)
Big Chris

The convert here new to this scene new to Fords but I am a convert Got an XF panel van that I am doing up as the good old shag wag guess that gives my age away.
Also got an EB Fairmont. They are so easy to work on Parts plentyful and that is how I like it. Also I like the less rad modifications and prefer to keep them stock Some pretty smart people at Ford designed them that way so who am I to change the world. But I do like to keep them spick and span.
ON the radio pin number I too am stuck with the Fairmont. Got the original dealers name in the log book rang him and guess what he wants lots of my hard earned to unlock it. All the cash I have spent there amounts to nothing and the turd wants more. So I turn to you guys in the hope that you can help.
Now if you think it's a shonk then I will gladly give you my home number after we intro through email or if you can help and think I am a bit suss send it to my local police station just need to get it going. OR give me a heads up as to who can help without the big price tag.
XCheers,
Chris
The Convert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2005, 23:41   #8 (permalink)
www.lukehimself.com

Personally, I'd just go down to your local supercheap/autobarn and buy a new cd player.
Old 09-04-2005, 00:17   #9 (permalink)
Big Chris

Yep at first if ya don't suceed well so they say.
Got a lucky break The original owners handbook indicates in the picture a Phillips so if like me you have a factory fit AWA even if you have the pin number you will screw up if you follow the directions in the manual. AWA just press the numbers straight in first number comes up small size next 3 big size
Believe it or not I felt sure that previous owners at some stage must have disconnected the battery at some time in the cars life so I went looking for a number written anywhere in the owners book in the glovebox under the console lid I think you get the picture. Page by page until "hang on" a post it note with a 4 digit number. Slapped it in and presto.
Should change me handle to lucky Ahole
As I said in my previous post Fords are easy to work on and with and the people who drive Fords a better class of courteous people.
The Convert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2005, 00:28   #10 (permalink)
Hoon

Hi Everybody!
Hope you are all alive and well.
If you can provide a Vehicle Identification Number from which the unit came from, I could try to obtain the codes you need. (I have contacts to get Ford radio security codes.)
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > The Garage - Tech Forums > Audio And Security