Tidy boot installs - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > The Garage - Tech Forums > Audio And Security
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-28-2006, 09:10   #1 (permalink)

Tidy boot installs

OK, I'm looking for some inspiration here. My problem is that I need to keep my boot space as the odd time I may have to put a wheelchair into it. My Fiesta has a small enough boot to start with, But by the time I'd have a Sub. and amp in there there isn't a hope in hell I'd get that in to. 6X9's seem the clear answer, except for the fact I don't really like them.
Does anyone know or even done a really tidy install that could suit?

I'm greatfull for any advise at all.

Thanks,
Ricky
PsychoSid is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-28-2006, 19:47   #2 (permalink)

Re: Tidy boot installs

No exacts for you, but here's some ideas...you can use "free-air" speakers instead of those that must be used in enclosures. This means that you can mount the speakers wherever you find space, having sub-woofers without the added cabinets taking up all the space. Also, with this plan, you can mount the amps wherever you like, just run wires where you need them. I have mounted amps under seats, in seats, in kick-panels, in dashes, etc. Hope I've given you some help, but let me know if you have any more questions.

p.s. Nice to hear from Ireland!
redneckf150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > The Garage - Tech Forums > Audio And Security