Ford Forums banner

Adzi's Fast EbII

2K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  apolloxbgt 
#1 ·
Hi Everybody (hi dr Nick).....

I have a ebii I6 which my dad brought me as a first car around 2yrs ago, and lemme tell ya its a beast i love it, the guy at the sale yard really wanted to sell this car cause he'd had it for a long time and he was showin us the car wen i noticed on it that it had tickford badges, now it isn't a xr6 or 8....but i hear ppl on these forums always complaining that their car is shit house till around 3grand....mine loves the whole rev range.....ive seen a few ppl saying will my car beat a vn vp etc etc.....my friend has a vt 6 auto, and i can beat him until its time to change gears and since mines a manual but i still keep up with him, since i bought it ive done a few mods, custom cai (making a new even better one soon), and a 2.5inch redback cat back exhaust system....i would like to know why mine seems to be "faster" then others cars.....and yes my friend is a good racer

P.S i can keep up with new bmw's also and give greif to my bro inlaw's non-turbo supra.....

Thank you to all replys

#3 ·
being an EBII its a 4.0L MPFI and yea in manual form they are fast!!! Those mods you have done just help her breath better , so it will be alot happier under 3000rpm,...

James

#6 ·
Stock VT Commodore = 147kw at the fly
Stock EB Falcon = 148kw at the fly
Stock SZ Supra = 168kw at the fly

You should beat the Commodore regardless because you have a manual and they have 3.08 diff gears where as I believe you have 3.2 (not sure on those, correct me if I'm wrong).

The supra I can't explain unless it's a bag of crap on wheels. Are you beating it or giving it a scare?

Lots of people just throw tickford badges on their stock Falcons, which annoys me, but let's not go into that here. ;)

#7 ·
cArSiK said:
being an EBII its a 4.0L MPFI and yea in manual form they are fast!!! Those mods you have done just help her breath better , so it will be alot happier under 3000rpm,...

James
What he said!

#8 ·
I dont beat him but i have givin him a scare a few times, but the fing wif the vt's are people on this forum are whingin about gettin beat by much OLDER commos, so wouldnt newer ones be faster? IMO yes, so it doesnt make sense to me

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.