Ford Forums banner

A better mouse trap

7K views 56 replies 23 participants last post by  TIKFD6 
#1 ·
Well after running JMM Scavanger headers for around 14 months, and puting in a Dev5 cam, the old girl can finaly breath properly.
The differance is huge

#9 ·
And the difference is HUGE!

I would like to hear more.

Can you describe the differences in power delivery between the two systems.

Still not able to throw out my pacies for the race series quite but getting closer every new post I see like this

#10 ·
I know this probably sounds stupid but are the black one the jmm race series?

#11 ·
Yeah, the ones who's secondaries stretch to the other side of the country and back.

#12 ·
Thought so i get mine in 2 weeks im just i little more excited now, they look awsome

#14 ·
dev5 + JMM extractors, doesn't that put you in the over 200kW class for race events? :)

#16 ·
Do you guys think that i will notice much difference on my EF i have the stock exhaust system at the moment and im getting the race series with high flow cat and 2 and half xzorst

#19 ·
josh.c - don't bother with a high flow cat, unless you know that your current cat is stuffed. JMM themselves actually modify your existing cat, by cutting it back to 2.5" (it's normally 2.25").

#26 ·
Bloody hell, didnt expct this many replies
:p
The JMM race series cost me $645, uncoated.
And it cost me $30 for freight, and $40 for the fitting.
I fitted them myself and just got the Sorst shop owner to cut the cat and weld it back in.

The differance is Huge.
I drove the car out of the exaust shop in the way i normally would and the old girl just came to life.
The only thing with the cam and now the headers is its making the clutch slippage more prominant.
And Yes Ian, i should have been in the 200+ class before these.

As for cat mods, if your cat is ok get the ends cut off and get the Exaust shop to weld on 2.5" nipples.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.