Ghia cluster into EA GL - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > The Garage - Tech Forums > Engine Specific Tech > Inline 6 Tech
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-30-2004, 09:34   #1 (permalink)
He without "fastness"

Ghia cluster into EA GL

hey guys, i just bought a ghia cluster today from an EA fairmont ghia... i had a search around the site and i found that i need to change the wiring loom, but i couldnt find any diagrams or anything else that explains the loom change in more detail... if anyone has done this mod and remembers how to change the loom, please let me know

cheers

Coming Mods: Multipoint Fuel, 5spd conversion.

The worlds most effective pickup line: Hey, can you tell me if you think that this rag smells like chloroform?
SoulReaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-01-2004, 05:47   #2 (permalink)
i'll never grow up

Re: Ghia cluster into EA GL

you need to do body control module. doesnt it have a display with the doors and trunk openings etc. i cant say i have heard anyone go to the trouble. not saying it cant be done but is it really worth it, when the Spack cluster is prob a better choice
95 Mustang GT 302: VQ-S2 Vortech - Edelbrock Intake - BBK 70mm TB - UPR Boostpipe - TwEECer - Walbro 255 & T-Rex fuel pump - MSD btm - Crane HI-6 - 36# injectors - Pro-m 80mm MAF - Kirban FPR - FMS 9mm leads - FMS 3.73 Gears - Transgo Shift kit - B&M cooler - Saleen guage pod, FMS Boost and FP guages - R/H drive - Eibach Springs - Holley headers, http://www.meales.com.au
gtcoupe95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2004, 08:01   #3 (permalink)
He without "fastness"

Re: Ghia cluster into EA GL

i just want to have the tacho and the digital speedo... i dont care if the other thing isnt working, just as long as the tacho and speedo work im happy

Coming Mods: Multipoint Fuel, 5spd conversion.

The worlds most effective pickup line: Hey, can you tell me if you think that this rag smells like chloroform?
SoulReaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > The Garage - Tech Forums > Engine Specific Tech > Inline 6 Tech