turbo 4 ea and 350 HOLLEY rebuild kit for xe - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > The Garage - Tech Forums > Engine Specific Tech > Inline 6 Tech
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-18-2005, 05:29   #1 (permalink)

turbo 4 ea and 350 HOLLEY rebuild kit for xe

hey i hav an 1988 5 speed manual ea falcon that has been turbod and i fuked the seals and wore the shaft heaps on the turbo so i need a new turbo or i need 2 get it rebuilt. i am thinkin about gettin a new and better turbo
wot would b a good 1 and howmuch would i b expectin 2 pay??

i also have a 5 speed manual 4.1ltr xe falcon with a redline mainfold and 350 holley on it which i bought 4 $1000 wen my turbo fuked up on ea the carby needs a rebuild so i am lookin 4 a price 4 a rebuild kit and were i can get 1 from eg coventrys or repco etc

cheers if u can help
88eaturbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-18-2005, 07:26   #2 (permalink)

Re: turbo 4 ea and 350 HOLLEY rebuild kit for xe

my personal choice is the garrett gt35r or also known as the gt3540... using the .7ar comp cover which is the standard issue, i havent seen one with anything else, and using the 1.06ar exhaust housing, ball bearing, water cooled, super reliable. thats what im currently fitting to my 4l eb. expect to pay roughly $1800 for one oh, by the way, those turbos r rated at 700hp. im guessing it will make max boost at roughly 2500-2700

what turbo does it have on it now??
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > The Garage - Tech Forums > Engine Specific Tech > Inline 6 Tech