Ford Forums banner

Wanting a MPFI Conversion guide...

2K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  sheppy 
#1 ·
Does anyone have a guide on how to do a MPFI Conversion on EA Falcons?

I wanna have a read to see if I could do it myself before going to a mech so they can do it.

#3 ·
Thanks for that.

EDIT - That looks far too complicated for me. The biggest thing I've done on my car myself is an oil change :hehe:. Maybe I'll have to get a mech to do it for me. And bah gawd if one ever ****s my car up, there'll be hell to pay. :cen: :dev2: :angry: :evil: :evilfinge

#7 ·
well from melbourne you can get a MPFI complete manifold with injectors, furl rail, wiring loom, throttel body for $140 all your gonna need is a MPFI computer which you can pick up for about $50-100 if anyone from melb needs help with this conversion PM

#8 ·
I mailed a full MPFI conversion 'kit' to Brisbane from Melbourne for under $50. I can't see it being much more to Perth. I sold the stuff for about $190. I have a another conversion I am looking to sell as well...

Sundeep

#9 ·
I'd be interested in it Sunny. It's just that I'm not that mechanically minded so I'd have to take the car + parts elsewhere and get a mech to put it in for me.....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.