Re: Wont ran on gas. HELP!
everything is covered quite well though I'll take a more mechanical approach,
1. crack the copper service line and see if gas is coming thru from the tank.. retighten it.. No LPG here it is a power problem, see rawlinna's post
2. remove the inlet hose just after it exits the convertor and check that you also have LPG vapour making it thru the convert.. re attach it.. if you have gas before but not after the convertor it is the two safety locks, see creatures post.. If you do have LPG few more things to try
3. remove the inlet hose on the other side of the 'power valve' and check you have an equal to No (2.) flow of vapour after the gas meter flow valve (power valve) the electronic ones can be a little dicky somethimes.. worth checking
4. Remove the intake tubing and check the the LPG mixer ring is not twisted and allow the vapour to flow into the throttle body not mash up against the sides
5. Check the the balance line ( goes convertor across rad to airbox) is not crushed, kinked or split
Long post, be carefull though, gas burns just be wary...