Ford Forums banner

351C build recomendations anyone?

2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Dingocooke 
#1 ·
Hi

Just joined the forum as it seems to be a mine of usefull info for Clevelands (amongst other things)

I have a 427 cobra clone (Crendon) with a 351c in it and looking to upgrade having aquired 3 blocks and a couple of sets of rods and cranks!

My current motor is an aussie block with 2V aussie quench heads, and 4v inlet valves ED351C 2v manifold 650cfm holley on vac secondaries, comp cams 270H with anti pump lifters, canton windage tray and sump and melling hv pump.

Im thinking of going AFD 2v heads, 10:1 comp pistons, 284H and anti pump followers, considering stroking but keeping it sub 400cu inch scat crank and eagle rods, and moroso block jets in oilways and a bleed off the oil filter to the rear of the block, and wondered what your thoughts were.

My use is all street, so still need it to tickover and behave in stop go (when Im unlucky to get caught in it LOL)

Thanks in advance for the help :)

Steve

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.