351c Special intake gaskets - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > The Garage - Tech Forums > Engine Specific Tech > Cleveland Tech
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-07-2007, 20:11   #1 (permalink)

Arrow 351c Special intake gaskets

Hi....new to this site and thought I'd let you fellow ford lovers know that I have two special intake gaskets available. One is for 4v Iron heads using Parker port inserts and the other is for AFD,CHI and pro-comp aluminum heads. They fit the port much better than using standard 4v gaskets. I have an auction on E-bay right now...go into e-bay motors, click on parts and accessories, put in 351c under search and you should find my auction and pictures.
Also have available a MAIN Girdle to fit with 2 and 4 bolt caps(splayed also).....
Australian guys interested in my intake gaskets can contact "parker racing components"....Terry should have them in stock....
Any questions? Please feel free to e-me at bw61-1@bresnan.net
Thanks!
fomocoB is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-07-2007, 21:30   #2 (permalink)

Re: 351c Special intake gaskets PICTURES!

Hey all here's some pictures of comparison to a Stock 4v.....By the way I neglected to mention that all you aussie guys can order these from Parker Racing components in Maryburough,Queensland Australia....His web site is Parkerracing.com.au or e-him at parkerracing@itfusion.com.
Prices are as follows for 351c-pt (port insert applications) $22.95 each
351c-al (aluminum heads) $26.95 each
I'll pay shipping on three or more sets! (overseas not included)
Thanks!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 351c pt comparison.JPG (86.0 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg 351c-al Comparison.JPG (81.4 KB, 7 views)
Old 02-08-2007, 17:51   #3 (permalink)

Re: 351c Special intake gaskets

how does the top of the port of both special gaskets compare to stock, same? could you give dimensions of the openings of the special gaskets?

i'm doing stuffers in 4V's and a funnelweb but i may end up lowering the floor a little, just wondering if the alloy gaskets would be better after i'm done fitting, or are the ports narrower? thanks. also, have you posted to Ford 335 "Cleveland" Series Engine Forum ?
tinman351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 18:30   #4 (permalink)

Re: 351c Special intake gaskets

Tinman
The top of the port(v-cover side) is basically stock....but I tightened them up some and did a little tweaking side to side...and of course the bottom is completely different.....I used parker's port tongues on my own heads as a template...and left room for port matching/port work. You may have a little triming to do...but nothing serious and they fit much better than stock 4v's.......I also have a "funnelweb".....
Where you located?
Bruce
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > The Garage - Tech Forums > Engine Specific Tech > Cleveland Tech