Ford Forums banner

351M/400 Intake spacers to fit clevo mani

6K views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  geos sho 
#1 ·
Hows it going, I have been searching and searching to find someone who makes the intake manifold spacers to fit a clevo manifold onto my 400. I emailed summitracing and they no longer stock them.

If anyone can shed some light on where you bought yours, and how well they worked, that would be great.

cheers, john

#6 ·
#7 ·
Great pics. Really nice paint. Hang on to that one. How much does the car weigh? If i remember right, '72 they went from unibody to body on frame - is this correct? I think the weight went up as a result. Let me know if you ever intend to let'r go! Are you in Denver? I lived in Lakewood for a short while...liked it out there.

#8 ·
job1bf said:
Great pics. Really nice paint. Hang on to that one. How much does the car weigh? If i remember right, '72 they went from unibody to body on frame - is this correct? I think the weight went up as a result. Let me know if you ever intend to let'r go! Are you in Denver? I lived in Lakewood for a short while...liked it out there.
4015 w/me,I have had it since 1981, from virgina beach, ya 72 was first year for full frame and only year on that front end,I work @ Luby chevy in lakewood for 5.5 years i love it here,it kills florida or Ohio were i am from originally.The paint is an Audi color, was honda Torino red pearl,till 4 years ago, then the original was Drk jade green metelic, body off frame 2 times won a second @ the 1995 Cleveland Autorama only Ford in the class, when it was red.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.