Ford Forums banner

3944 Cam?

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  turbomania 
#1 ·
Greetings,

I just purchased a car with a 351C motor that had been rebuilt about 1000 miles ago. On the repair order from the shop who did the work is listed the new cam part number 3944. I looked at a few cam manufactures sites and can't find it. Any ideas? It's probably a stock-like cam of mild performance.

thanks

#2 ·
johnkn said:
Greetings,

I just purchased a car with a 351C motor that had been rebuilt about 1000 miles ago. On the repair order from the shop who did the work is listed the new cam part number 3944. I looked at a few cam manufactures sites and can't find it. Any ideas? It's probably a stock-like cam of mild performance.

thanks
its a wanker cam [ hand ground ] ha ha but seriously does it have any manufactures names on the receipt, what about a phone number of the place that did work maybe they use one particular brand of cam manufacturer in all there engines and will know straight away it is worth a try .

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.