Drove there, raced and drove home. As per usual.
We found a problem. The 5200 convertor was built for a 400 with a supercharger. It's too tight for my car to stall it up. I had to use the transbake. On the transbrake the max stall I could get was 3200-3300rpm. I believe my car needs a minimum stall of 4500rpm as thats where it's max torque is roughly.
On the transbrake it was doing consistant 12.2's. The best mph was 115.75mph. Off the transbrake it wouldn't stall beyond 2800rpm and ran a 12.6.
Due to the convertor pulling the engine down on launch, the engine fueled up and was trying to stall. Just saved it on my 1st pass!
60's ranged from 1.8->1.9. Car tracked dead straight while @ 12psi. On the last two pass's we didn't check tyre pressure and I got a wobble. Checked at the end of the night @ 14psi.
I'll have to speak to TCE and see where I can go from here. I need to stop it bogging on launch, other than that I'm pleased with the result. A new convertor should see it back in the 11's or more and out of the hole. I knew after the 2nd pass it was massively understalled.
 On a side note on the 2nd pass the rear vision mirror came off the windscreen and ended up in the back seat. It was amusing