Ford Forums banner

A few more vids of the XB

2K views 15 replies 9 participants last post by  TruBlu351 
#1 ·
#9 ·
good on you brenx, it's good to see people enjoying burnouts rather than crying about them.

ps, boo hoo steve fukin irwin, why don't ypu tell us an interesting story about how you play wiv american crocodile penis instead of acting so high and mighty while being a boring c**t...

pps, nos is cool and makes you fully sik bra!!!

ppps, nx? how povo can you be, why dont you just get some cream bulbs, get high and run really really fast, you might stumble into a crocodile and 'hunt' it with your big burnout/street machine loving stick...

#15 ·
conan said:
Looks like good fun in a nice Falcon. Was that a bit of clutch dust out the back or is she a bit smokey? Nah, it must be the tyre smoke!
351 was in need of rebuild hence blue smoke. It was removed 2 or 3 weeks later.

Croc hunter : reaction times were within .600->1 sec which would be normal for someone who doesn't race all the time.

Trublu351 : My transbrake buttons on a curly cord between the seats. It flings back out of the way when I let it go. The button managed to find the only solid part in the area and turn the trans brake on for a split second. I thought the diff blew when it did that. 1st and only time it did it all night.

#16 ·
brenx said:
Trublu351 : My transbrake buttons on a curly cord between the seats. It flings back out of the way when I let it go. The button managed to find the only solid part in the area and turn the trans brake on for a split second. I thought the diff blew when it did that. 1st and only time it did it all night.
I was thinking you were doing something with the transbrake. As long as you didn't head butt the steering wheel thats OK :hy:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.