Ford Forums banner

Recommend Carby Please?

1K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  TruBlu351 
#1 ·
Im doin up a 351C and shes almost done...

just got a set of closed chamber heads set up, already having the heads, springs, collets n retainers (just needed valves and an acid bath), cost me $1,200!!! and that was mates rates................anoyed me much, but they did a bit of machining to them,

ANYWAY, i want a big f$#!* off carby for it...........its sitting up on an alloy 4V ported to 2V inlet manifold..............stg 4 Cam, roller rockers, rollmaster dual chain timing chain...n sum huge of dizzy i forget the name of which is easy 10 times the size of the original

any one recommend any carby to crown it all off?? i currently got a holly 4 barrel....but, per....i want sumthing thats just going to top it all off, but i dont know much about carbys............. Im looking to spend under 1g

#4 ·
What diff gear gearing and size converter are you using? or manual box?

You'll probably only spin that engine to about 6500rpm......but how's the bottom end looking? Rods? Rod bolts? Main cap studs? Bearings?

I'd just say a good old 750 would work a treat. DP or VS depending on setup.

What size is your current holley? Part number on the main body/choke housing?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.