Ford Forums banner

Stolen Ltd On The Gold Coast

4K views 27 replies 15 participants last post by  gsr9395 
#1 ·
hi everyone on tuesday the 28 of feb my 1979 ltd p6 was stolen from a workshop in southport on the gold coast. it was taken between 5:30pm and 8:00pm. the car colour is blue steel with a black vinyl roof. it is totally original even down to the hub caps. car is unregisted. if anyone has any info i would love to hear from you please call me on 0405204087 thank you.

#10 ·
He means maybe the previous owner or a mate of his stole it back from you. A very un-Australian thing to do but known to have occurred more then once in performance workshops in parts of South Western Sydney area.

#13 ·
I've known people out here in the states that have had that happen to them. they buy a car and a few days later it gets boosted. it's pretty f'd up, but than again, people in the states are pretty f'd up themselves. it's a shame man, i wish you the best of luck and when you find them, lemme know. me an my uncles can make 'em dissappear. Later

#14 ·
I FOUND IT, I FOUND IT. this morning i got a call from someone at currumbin that a ltd had been sitting on the side of the road for 3days. so down i go not knowing what the hell to expect and there it was not off to the side nearly in the middle of the road and not a mark on it. yes thats right not a mark on it, it was locked with the windows up so how about that hay!!!!!!

#15 ·
gsr9395 said:
I FOUND IT, I FOUND IT. this morning i got a call from someone at currumbin that a ltd had been sitting on the side of the road for 3days. so down i go not knowing what the hell to expect and there it was not off to the side nearly in the middle of the road and not a mark on it. yes thats right not a mark on it, it was locked with the windows up so how about that hay!!!!!!
Fantastic mate. Back in 88 I had an XC GXL 5.8. Got stolen and recoverd 3 days later minus doors, trim, hole cut in the quarter to get the fuel cap, wheels gone etc etc. I know just how your heart must have felt.

Best of luck mate

Steve

#19 ·
the only thing is now dont think im winging but the prick has the only set of keys and he locked it. bloody strange i still cant believe it. it is currently at the police yards being finger printed, but get this i found a card next to the car with somones name and licence details on it. the police now have that so who bloody knows i am currently enjoying a few beers to celibrate.

#20 ·
Holy snappin duckshit mate !! I lived in a rough neighbourhood for a while and i have seen what can happen ... I can feel the weight lifted from your soul from here! I'm having a beer for you right now! :beerbottl

#26 ·
cops will do f all , they are scum , i was rammed be a truck one day and you what they did , f all , said it was probably my fault , i carry an axe now and if anyone f with me they ( there car) will wear it , and i will tell the judge why
i was also stripped naked on the side of the road for them to find a little bag of weed that my friend bought and then bashed when i didnt tell them where it was , and i did nothing wrong , i dont like cops much since then
did i say they are scum

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.